Keys for 2016 Playoff berth

bisonbrigade

That's your opinion. The majority of people see Tyrod as 4th best QB, Sammy as 3rd best WR, McCoy while talented hasn't produced. Sammy will get better with exp, McCoy will get worse with agr, Tyrod might get better or worse not sure yet. You would be hard pressed to find people around the league that think our offense is better than middle of the road

Name me one personnel executive who wouldn't take Sammy Watkins, today, over any of those other AFC East #1 WRs.

Name me one personnel executive who wouldn't take LeSean McCoy, today, over any of those other AFC East #1 RBs.

Name me one personnel executive who wouldn't take Tyrod Taylor, today, over FitzPickSix. Tanny is probably more of a split.

I don't know why you're taking this stance. It's completely illogical.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Name me one personnel executive who wouldn't take Sammy Watkins, today, over any of those other AFC East #1 WRs.

Name me one personnel executive who wouldn't take LeSean McCoy, today, over any of those other AFC East #1 RBs.

Name me one personnel executive who wouldn't take Tyrod Taylor, today, over FitzPickSix. Tanny is probably more of a split.

I don't know why you're taking this stance. It's completely illogical.

Because your opinion that so and so is better than their guy doesn't compute when their guy has the better stats. In your opinion, our guys look good on paper, and that's your opinion. It just hasn't been proven where it matters. On the field and in the record books

Because your opinion that so and so is better than their guy doesn't compute when their guy has the better stats. In your opinion, our guys look good on paper, and that's your opinion. It just hasn't been proven where it matters. On the field and in the record books

On paper? Tyrod cleaned Tanny's and Fitz' clock twice last year. Like I said, tell me what personnel executive agrees with your take?

Our core players are possibly 3rd best in the AFC East alone. Pats have 2 hall of famers, Jets have Forte now. We are middle of the pack imo

Good thing your opinion does not count. Are you ready to be wrong. Brady is on the bench, Gronk is injury prone, and Forte is overrated and old.

Pats*** -- Brady*, Blount, Edelman, Gronk

Jets -- FitzPickSix, Old Man Forte, Marshall, "a TE"

Fish -- Tanny, Old Man Foster, Landry, Cameron

Bills have 2nd best QB, best RB, best WR, 2nd best TE

Try again.

The first four games of the season the Bills have the best QB, best RB, best WR, 2nd best TE

Games 5-16 the Bills still have the best RB and 2nd best TE, but the QB moves to 2nd and the WR equation gets reshuffled

Keys would be : No serious injuries to TT, Watkins, Clay , Mc Coy, Dareus, Hughes, Gilmore, Darby. Win a minimum of 4 division games. No worse than a split with NE. No more than 4 AFC losses. Then hope that NE goes 1-3 or worse during Brady suspension, Gronk misses a minimum of 4 games. Steelers, Bengals, Chiefs have significant injuries at QB . Can't see a playoff berth happening without most of these scenarios.

6/10 the rest of the way would be

6 wins 4 losses 60% win percentage

Ya 4-2 makes us having to win 7/10 of the non division games which idk if we can do seems crazy to get to 11 wins since its been forever we went 4-2 last year and got us no where so that's why I went 5-1

10 wins can often get a team in. 11 pretty much guarantees it though. We'd have a shot with 4-2 and 6-4. 4-2 and 7-3 is asking a lot, but you never know. It's possible.

Beat the Ravens week one, in their house. Get the team(offense, defense and special teams) running on all cylinders early. Gotta start off winning early and often to even have a chance this year. A slow start will be too much to overcome with this schedule. A tall order with Darius and Lawson out the first few games.

5) Play with discipline, average below 7 penalties/game

Amen!