Let's Just Go Get Josh Gordon

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's unreliable but the idea of lining up Sammy, Gordon and Flash, with Clay and McCoy and TT's deep ball, even if we just run as much as we plan on, has me drooling.

Yep.

Add Sitton and trade for Gordon.

The only defensive answer to that talent is to attack the LOS....which we've kind of seen teams do a lot in preseason against Tyrod.......so those two moves might make it impossible for even a Seahawks type D to keep them out of the end zone.

• 2 weeks later...

Trade winds are in the air. Bradford to the Vikes, Gilbert to the Steelers. Let's just go out and get Josh Gordon and have one of the best 1/2 receiver combos the league has ever seen. A second is a high price to pay, and it is a big risk for a guy that could be out of the league for good if he messes up one more time, but we haven't been to the playoffs in 16 years. Whaley has shown he is one who is willing to take a risk and even if the Gordon for a 2nd didn't work out for us, it would still only be the 2nd worst trade today. I think if you add Josh Gordon to the Buffalo Bills, without question the Bills would have the best set of skill position players in the league on offense. Let's just do it.

This is part of the problem. No, the Bills do not have the best set of skill position players on offense, and adding Josh Gordon would not change that. The Jets just showed us that they have a better set of skill position players. Obviously the Pats do. The Cards? Yep. 3 weeks in a row vs. better offensive skill players, and that's not even talking about QB. It would be one thing if fans consistently overrated players, but I believe Bills management is guilty too.

He's unreliable but the idea of lining up Sammy, Gordon and Flash, with Clay and McCoy and TT's deep ball, even if we just run as much as we plan on, has me drooling.

also, if sammys possibly getting shelved, the idea of having a true starting WR talent on the field is appealing.

hes still an "at the right price" type of guy... but we need WR talent. which is crazy, given the resources spent the last 4-5 years

also, if sammys possibly getting shelved, the idea of having a true starting WR talent on the field is appealing.

hes still an "at the right price" type of guy... but we need WR talent. which is crazy, given the resources spent the last 4-5 years

The resources spent were a 2nd or 3rd round pick seemingly every season a guy little guy that runs 4.3 but can't play football. And then unnecessarily trading 2 1st round picks on watkins in a draft chock full of elite wr talent already

• 2 weeks later...

3rd round which can turn into a second.

Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon announced Thursday that he’ll enter an in-patient treatment facility and that his NFL return is on hold.

Screw it, just say no.

I would not trade for him...too risky. However, this is a good step for him to realize he needs this. The Browns have nothing to lose being patient with him given they have waited this long, so if this kid recognizes he needs the help, wants the help, and is going out and getting the help then I would think this would be a good thing for the Browns to see this from him.

Then again, who knows, maybe they are just tired of it, but given they have been this patient with him, I would think they would let this play out for himself as well. Now if there is a looming suspension, which at this time there is no known issues or suspensions coming, that would be a different situation.

Edited by Alphadawg7