Preseason Game 4: Bills at Lions - 9/1 at 7:30 PM

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Describe ridiculous? Would you except a 3rd round pick and a bag of chips????

I would trade him for 2 second round picks. Face it. If Tyrod gets hurt, the Bills are screwed regardless of who the backup QB is.

Edited by PolishDave

Describe ridiculous? Would you except a 3rd round pick and a bag of chips????

No. I need EJ more than that. I'll take my chances with getting a compensatory pick.

I would trade him for 2 second round picks. Face it. If Tyrod gets hurt, the Bills are screwed regardless of who the backup QB is.

Two second rounders is ridiculous, and acceptable.

OMG !!!! I did it. I watched the whole pathetic thing. Probably because I was in my office and didn't want to work, but still, cat videos on youtube would have crushed this pisser of a game....

There are a lot of holes to fill on this roster.

I think O'Leary earned his spot, but another tight end would help.

We need to fill out the O-Line and none of the new linebackers stood out. Not that they had a lot of time to learn the D.

Overall, it was a sickening lack of desire and pathetic display of tackling.

Let's see how this rolls over ten days from now. I'm excited for bills football but do not have high expectations.

OMG !!!! I did it. I watched the whole pathetic thing. Probably because I was in my office and didn't want to work, but still, cat videos on youtube would have crushed this pisser of a game....

There are a lot of holes to fill on this roster.

I think O'Leary earned his spot, but another tight end would help.

We need to fill out the O-Line and none of the new linebackers stood out. Not that they had a lot of time to learn the D.

Overall, it was a sickening lack of desire and pathetic display of tackling.

Let's see how this rolls over ten days from now. I'm excited for bills football but do not have high expectations.

Did they look well coached?