Preseason Game 4: Bills at Lions - 9/1 at 7:30 PM

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got tackled when his back was turned by the ankles. Oh and he plays defense not offense. If that's not a foul then idk what is

oh its a foul . What do the officials have as a mantra? Bills are second rate?

Gragg and Hall, now Thomas and our boy Worthy.

not cool that this aint called, nor fined later. D Hall should be suspended twice from last week

Lions color guy on the dive at Worthy's knees: "I don't blame Brandon Thomas at all, your job is to get the guy on the ground and you do it any way you have to."

Tasker was all over it

I can't believe I am watching this

Its the hallmark of a true Bills fan... It is unwatchable but we tune in. I'm trying to find a bright spot... Interesting analysis from Detroit announcers saying "the Bills don't care. They know who they have and want to get out of here. Here's the the second half.

BTW. We should cut Seamster at halftime.

Its the hallmark of a true Bills fan... It is unwatchable but we tune in. I'm trying to find a bright spot... Interesting analysis from Detroit announcers saying "the Bills don't care. They know who they have and want to get out of here. Here's the the second half.

BTW. We should cut Seamster at halftime.

i think Rex alluded to that.

thing is , if guys want to make another team and continue their career? This is the time to hustle. Rex has offered them an opportunity to show case themselves

This is the annual 4th preseason game a$$ whooping by Detroit. Happens almost every year. Not a big deal but a bit annoying to see their scrubs have their way with our scrubs every August.

4h preseason game.

I get ya though