Preseason Game 3: Bills at Washington - 8/26 at 7:30 PM

The only thing that could be happening is the Bills rep for taking penalties is hurting them. It's like the Raiders.

But seriously, this is awful. They've injured a few of our guys with cheap shots and they hit us for BS roughing the pass calls.

And I'm pissed no one on our team went after them for that cheat shot on J will. Show balls!

And I'm getting way too fired up for preseason football haha!

Yeah, I'm pretty hot under the collar right now myself. The way they officiate up to some teams and down to others is a disgrace to the NFL.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only thing that could be happening is the Bills rep for taking penalties is hurting them. It's like the Raiders.

But seriously, this is awful. They've injured a few of our guys with cheap shots and they hit us for BS roughing the pass calls.

And I'm pissed no one on our team went after them for that cheat shot on J will. Show balls!

And I'm getting way too fired up for preseason football haha!

Im 100% with you on the players not reacting. What kind of brotherhood is this?

Yeah, I'm pretty hot under the collar right now myself. The way they officiate up to some teams and down to others is a disgrace to the NFL.

All i care about is they protect the players. the offsides and stuff meh. but the Redskins have taken shots

Yet you're on record in this very thread stating that officiating is ruining the NFL. LMFAO.

So both things aren't possible?? Give it a rest dude. The Bills commit way too many penalties, and the officiating is terrible in every game and it gets worse each year. Is that so hard to understand??? Is this where I should insert a "LMFAO"? Edited by Bubba Gump