Preseason Game 3: Bills at Washington - 8/26 at 7:30 PM

I don't excuse penalties because they are on backups. I don't care how many Washington have had. I care about the Bills given the problems we had with them last season.

I refuse to count those 2 RTP penalties but yea, the Bills need to own those penalties even if they are on backups.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't excuse penalties because they are on backups. I don't care how many Washington have had. I care about the Bills given the problems we had with them last season.

Edit: I will excuse the two roughing the passer calls. Both were horse **** calls.

So you don't think that guys who won't be on the team committing penalties doesn't make a difference?? Okay. They're not good enough to make the roster for a reason. Including committing penalties.

Just because penalties and yardage are similar doesn't excuse the fact that several horrible calls against the Bills were made. Good grief.

It's preseason. just wait till it gets real.

Biermann and Hawthornes were bs. but thats the game Eh?

So you don't think that guys who won't be on the team committing penalties doesn't make a difference?? Okay. They're not good enough to make the roster for a reason. Including committing penalties.

Penalties to me (other than bonehead unnecessary roughness ones) are institutional problems not personal ones

Penalties to me (other than bonehead unnecessary roughness ones) are institutional problems not personal ones

You're taking all of the penalties in a vacuum. It does make a difference who is committing them. To say otherwise is flawed logic but you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

To say otherwise is flawed logic but you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

No it isn't. Instilling discipline and control into your team's play is a coaching responsibility. We have committed stupid pre-snap penalties in all 3 pre season games. That does not reflect well on what the staff has tried to do.