Everyday expressions that "make your blood boil"

BringBackFergy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i prefer pepsi

Pepsi is a specific drink and even though a Coke should mean the same but it does not. Coke is Coca-Cola, Cola is soda, soda is pop.

Therefore, Coke equals all of the above.

Fwiw, Pop, is the most common used term for soda pop.

Just the thought of His one a growing list, which currently stands at 45,994,093,828,000, of different things and/or people, makes me want to punch a baby. But not the thought of CJ Spiller. The thought of CJ Spiller just makes me sad ... because I love him and I miss him.

Damn, dude.

Damn, dude. I freaking love Tyrod Taylor so damn much. He is probably my favorite quarterback.... Scratch that, football player ever. In fact he is one of my favorite people ever. In fact, I think I'm going to divorce my wife just so that I can be readily single in case Tyrod ever wants to play the Puerto Rican field.

Damn, dude. I freaking love Tyrod Taylor so damn much. He is probably my favorite quarterback.... Scratch that, football player ever. In fact he is one of my favorite people ever. In fact, I think I'm going to divorce my wife just so that I can be readily single in case Tyrod ever wants to play the Puerto Rican field.

+1000000