Anyone want a Doug Marrone signed football!

sfladave

If you google Doug Marrone, the first picture that comes up for him just sums up everything so well.

He truly is the worst. This would be like in The Sandlot where they play baseball with a Babe Ruth autographed ball, except I would purposely let the ball get messed up to get rid of his signature.

still just $45 for a $100 product without signature. jokes aside, a great deal if looking for an authentic for backyard football.

You going to buy it haha?

And it must fell great to know your signature dropped the value of an item by $55. As much as I can't stand most of the media, I'd pay money for them to ask Marrone about that.

You going to buy it haha?

And it must fell great to know your signature dropped the value of an item by $55. As much as I can't stand most of the media, I'd pay money for them to ask Marrone about that.

If I had any need for it, I'd consider it at 55% off retail. Maybe wipe the sig off and try to resell it for like $70 lightly used!

If I had any need for it, I'd consider it at 55% off retail. Maybe wipe the sig off and try to resell it for like $70 lightly used!

"Genuine NFL football, not defaced by Doug Marrone!"

Hell, I want to run that auction, and see if it out-performs the Marrone-signed one.

IDK! A piece of your soul would disappear, and likely some bad Juju could come your way.

Unless of course you disclose when you re sell it that Doug MArrone had once signed it.

And that the autograph had to be removed to increase the balls re sale value. I think this football

Should be left alone. It's probabaly defective to begin wth.