Bills cut Karlos Williams

FireChan

Too bad, the guy is really talented but don't blame Bills for making the move. With all the off the field stuff happening they needed to set an example. Plus, who knows what else was going on behind the scenes. We will be fine, we are deep at this position. My only concern is Karlos goes to a division rival, turns his life around and lights it up against us.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad, the guy is really talented but don't blame Bills for making the move. With all the off the field stuff happening they needed to set an example. Plus, who knows what else was going on behind the scenes. We will be fine, we are deep at this position. My only concern is Karlos goes to a division rival, turns his life around and lights it up against us.

Agree with all this!

Great. Now we have the worst RB depth chart in the league. McCoy and Bush will be hurt by week 4. Jonathan williams might get suspended. Prepare to see boom Herron taking snaps this year.

Cool story bro.

Great. Now we have the worst RB depth chart in the league. McCoy and Bush will be hurt by week 4. Jonathan williams might get suspended. Prepare to see boom Herron taking snaps this year.

BBFS!

@billsupdates

Everything #Bills GM Doug Whaley had to say about Karlos Williams, Marcell Dareus http://trib.al/GQdiXWy

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Add Gilmore and the incredible Hughes extension too.

None of these moves matter either way. All that matters is the record at the end of the season. That is how Whaley will be judged.

I think he gets some credit for TT, Incognito, Clay, and keeping Dareus (yes even with his current issues) and Glenn

His draft picks are extremely unimpressive to date. Karlos was one of the 3 that looked good at the end of last season, and now he's gone. Maybe Kujo at LT can do something, maybe not. Maybe Washington and Seymour may surprise, maybe not.

As for the other major talent on the team, I give credit to Nix (with maybe some influence at the time from DW) and Rex (TT and Richie). DW gets credit for Shady and Clay though it's yet to be determined if they are worth all that jack.... and he gets credit for Sammy, Darby, and Hughes. Corey Graham was a nice pick-up for him as well. All-in-all, not too much for DW to hang his hat on.