I'm depressed. Somebody make me laugh, I dare you.

Beerball

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inq an attemptx to make you laughx I putm Ex Lax in crayon boysm dessertm. I setm upz the web camw in the mainz bathx to skypem secret channelz 93-41Q-R so you can tunem in. It shouldm be goingz downq now.

Also I willz let you knowm that the "planet" around Proximan Centauri ism just somethingx I hadm the Googlebot projectm to getm Greggy all flippedm out. I wasm going to holdm on to thatn for a while butm there you go.

But... But... why?!

BlakeShock.gif

I had an appointment with a urologist.

He told me I needed to stop masturbating.

I asked him why.

He told me, "because I'm trying to talk to you."

Edited by Gugny

An old, old man was lying in his death bed upstairs.

His most favorite food in the world was chocolate chip cookies. As he lay there, gasping for each breath, he was sure he could smell freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies.

He crawled out of bed and slowly limped down the stairs. Sure enough, across the kitchen, there was a huge platter of chocolate chip cookies on the table.

He finally made it to the table and he reached a shaking hand towards the cookies.

Suddenly, his wife slapped his hand sharply and yelled, "DON’T TOUCH THOSE – they’re for the funeral!"

If the current state of the Buffalo Bills franchise does not make you laugh nothing will.... It's a joke...

Thanks for reminding me why I was depressed yesterday.

It's back now.

Thanks again.

Just look in the mirror!

I'm wearing my "thebug" mask to keep the women away.

Nope

My dog used to chase people on a bike a lot. It got so bad I had to take his bike away.

Pure gold...

that's funny. Not as funny as Gugny standing in front of his vet whilst holding his pecker in a small portion of his hand, but funny!

An old, old man was lying in his death bed upstairs. [/size]

His most favorite food in the world was chocolate chip cookies. As he lay there, gasping for each breath, he was sure he could smell freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies. [/size]

He crawled out of bed and slowly limped down the stairs. Sure enough, across the kitchen, there was a huge platter of chocolate chip cookies on the table. [/size]

That's just mean.

He finally made it to the table and he reached a shaking hand towards the cookies. [/size]

Suddenly, his wife slapped his hand sharply and yelled, "DONT TOUCH THOSE theyre for the funeral!"[/size]

That's just mean.😢

As football season will soon be upon us it is inevitable that another Buffalo (or in my case Rochester) winter isn't far off either. With that in mind, I have some useful advice on how to turn your lawn mower into a snow blower. How you ask? By her a shovel of course.

As football season will soon be upon us it is inevitable that another Buffalo (or in my case Rochester) winter isn't far off either. With that in mind, I have some useful advice on how to turn your lawn mower into a snow blower. How you ask? By her a shovel of course.

Nonsense! We are only getting 40 inches!!

(on October 18th... ;-) ;-) )

post-1877-0-75120300-1471463825_thumb.jpg

Could be worse... We could be Yoopers! This from our recent trip through the Keweenaw... You think 78'-79' was a bad year in BFLo... They got double up there!

Oh wait, I am not supposed to make you more depressed.

That's only 6.5" every three days...

...For 180 days straight... :-)

The marriage counselor said that Mrs. Hammersticks and I needed to make an effort to be more adventurous in the bedroom. After a few drinks last night she asked me to give her all 9 hard inches and make it hurt. Doing my best as a loving husband to accommodate, I put it in 3 times and punched her in the forehead.

That's more than your wife gets in a month of Sundays

:lol::worthy:

The marriage counselor said that Mrs. Hammersticks and I needed to make an effort to be more adventurous in the bedroom. After a few drinks last night she asked me to give her all 9 hard inches and make it hurt. Doing my best as a loving husband to accommodate, I put it in 3 times and punched her in the forehead.

:w00t: an oldie but a goodie