Possible One Game Suspension for Manny Lawson for DV

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodak:

Bills OLB Manny Lawson responded today for the first time to the NFL's confirmation that he is being investigated for a personal conduct policy violation, saying there was "no physical violence" in 2014 domestic incident in Arizona. "We'll see what the NFL has to say about it," Lawson added, saying there have been no other incidents since then.

Maybe it was finally seen on game tape he had wrong color socks on!

Graham doesn't know what it's about. Neither does Lawson apparently.

There's an investigation going on into some unknown event, occurring at an unknown date with unknown people (except Lawson) that may or may not yield a suspension. Awesome.

And people wonder why we have a problem with stories such as this. There is no substance. It's a rumor and a "trust me". Maybe Graham is right, but there are no facts.

So the NFL has told him and told the bills they are investigating an incident but the league won't tell them which incident?

It appears so, and if it is it's totally absurd. In fact it's so outrageous that if it wasn't the NFL I would never believe it.

It appears so, and if it is it's totally absurd. In fact it's so outrageous that if it wasn't the NFL I would never believe it.

I'd assume the NFLPA would love nothing more than for all of this to be for nothing. Edited by The Wiz

So the NFL has told him and told the bills they are investigating an incident but the league won't tell them which incident?

Maybe we should merge this with the Kaepernick thread? This wouldn't be happening if the player was Kyle Williams.

Possibly on a witch hunt is all I can think of. Why him? No clue.

The fact that the NFL is not saying anything has to be because of lawyers and lawyers can be dicks (no offense to any of you that are dicks). Just seems unfair to Manny and the Bills.

The fact that the NFL is not saying anything has to be because of lawyers and lawyers can be dicks (no offense to any of you that are dicks). Just seems unfair to Manny and the Bills.

LOLd

does seem odd.

Like he pissed someone off almost

And people wonder why we have a problem with stories such as this. There is no substance. It's a rumor and a "trust me". Maybe Graham is right, but there are no facts.

If Graham had realized that he "won the lottery being born white", he would never have published that story.

Guess he missed that day in journalism school when they covered this..

Edited by Mr. WEO

Maybe they're investigating old game tape from 2014 - 2015 to determine if he might have had a personal foul in a game that wasn't called by the refs. Not enough personal fouls called on you could be a new League offense. They obviously need to conjure up some excuse to keep him off the field for at least one game, because you know... he has to pay his fair share. :ph34r: