Possible One Game Suspension for Manny Lawson for DV

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get it did someone run into his bicep or something?

we are still back to the he said/he said. Tim G source says its DV. Manny and his agent deny it is DV. i think we know it isn't the 2014 incident and it's something from 2015. But something relatively "minor" for there to be 1 game on the table.

Well, it's been shortened some over the years. It started out as, "the proof of the pudding is in the eating."

Make more sense now?

Thank you, i was going to make the clarification if need be. Thanks, some of the kids do not know the Elizabethan quotes

we are still back to the he said/he said. Tim G source says its DV. Manny and his agent deny it is DV. i think we know it isn't the 2014 incident and it's something from 2015. But something relatively "minor" for there to be 1 game on the table.

I just deplore this kind of reporting.

Tim Graham wants a scoop. Let the thing play out. If he has a guy, he will be the first to report it.

But the pot stirring gets fans all over wound. Especially when piling on to already plenty of bad news.

It is like a demon creating suspicion. A demons task is to have the faithful question their beliefs.

Graham is one of those. Only here to create dissension.

In regard to Lawson. I did not know his 2014 history. and am rather disappointed. But he had it dismissed and went through counseling, so that redeeming to a point.

I wonder if Graham has anything on Striker Alexander Albright or Biermann, perhaps Lattimore even ?

But the pot stirring gets fans all over wound. Especially when piling on to already plenty of bad news.

This is it I think. I think fans snapped at him because it was almost gleefully reporting "Dareus suspended 4 games!" and directly after "I am hearing Manny Lawson is getting suspended too! - Isn't this fantastic?!" followed by "just trust me, you'll get the good news soon!"

This is it I think. I think fans snapped at him because it was almost gleefully reporting "Dareus suspended 4 games!" and directly after "I am hearing Manny Lawson is getting suspended too! - Isn't this fantastic?!" followed by "just trust me, you'll get the good news soon!"

The pattern is consistent with this guy. I dont care to appear suspicious, but I can track trends fairly well

Well, it's been shortened some over the years. It started out as, "the proof of the pudding is in the eating."

Make more sense now?

So you are saying the steroids, drugs, weed (notice I listed it separately for MJ-philes), whatever were in the pudding?

He has left himself an out, in his original tweet he's said "suspension possible".

It is also possible he is child abusing, transsexual ISIS supporter.

Perhaps?

yes. That was what i should be quoted for writing.

I think my point was made though, while giving 623 some credit for not going ballistic on our dear beloved and yet clinical, Mr Graham.

Better ?

@billsupdates

Rex Ryan and Buffalo #Bills can't get their story straight on Manny Lawson http://trib.al/YgIhaNY

so now the Bills are outright lying, per media.

geesh.

why bother chasing this stuff into the ground! Are any of these folks pro Buffalo ?

Its just picking flies from poo again.

Does it really even matter if Ryan is trying to protect Lawson?