Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

i just literally lol'd

you must be on the reefers too.

seek counseling immediately.

I saw the movie reefer madness, so i switched up to hallucinogens .

I don't like them, but the NFl doesn't test for them

Agreed. It's not Rex's fault that Marcel got stoned. But Pegula, Whaley, and Ryan should take a stand and insist that anyone not in line with team goals won't play here. We suck with Dareus and we can suck without him.

Thats the spirit! I want to know who supplied him. Was it Graham ?

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, this season gonna be over fast this year...

pfft. relax

He was disagreeing with a posters opinion that pot shouldn't be banned because people will lose millions of dollars to use it (I paraphrased). I agree that is not a good argument. Although I would not have countered with the food example (life necessity) but said that alcohol. People get addicted to it, will do stupid **** for it (like lose millions of dollars), and it can do harm to others.

Really the compelling argument for being upset at Dareus is that it was the rules and youre so important to the team (as shown by the teams commitment to you) that it was a huge let down. And yes Rex has monicrum of blame but to the point of being insignificant.

modicum ?

How many times has Mario been suspended by the league?

All I know is this went from a top 5 defense to a clown show after Rex showed up.

Again. Great point. Add to that. Dareus' reputation preceded him until Schwartz when he was insane! The WHOLE front 7 nose dove when Rex came. Hughes was on the cusp of probowl. By most accounts was unblockable and moved him to linebacker. Glad rex took 2 probowl tackles put them out of position. One 100 mil man at nose tackle now. Had a double digit sack guy who was asked to set an edge. And linebackers who flew. Let me stop. I'm getting depressed.

I'm more disappointed in Marcell than upset. I'll be eager upon his return.

you show maturity honestly

Again. Great point. Add to that. Dareus' reputation preceded him until Schwartz when he was insane! The WHOLE front 7 nose dove when Rex came. Hughes was on the cusp of probowl. By most accounts was unblockable and moved him to linebacker. Glad rex took 2 probowl tackles put them out of position. One 100 mil man at nose tackle now. Had a double digit sack guy who was asked to set an edge. And linebackers who flew. Let me stop. I'm getting depressed.

you are talking your self into a tizzy.

Lets all take a breath of clean unadulterated fresh air and step back.

you show maturity honestly

But don't you want to at least throw a pie into his face? Of course, He might be thrilled by the snack....

Todd Bowles is a horrible coach. Should have stopped Sheldon Richardson from driving 143 mph with a 12 yr old and a loaded pistol in his car. #firebowles

No kidding! Anything over 140 mph with anyone under 15 should be banned per the CBA. Loaded pistols are optional.

But don't you want to at least throw a pie into his face? Of course, He might be thrilled by the snack....

No kidding! Anything over 140 mph with anyone under 15 should be banned per the CBA. Loaded pistols are optional.

you value system is questionable. I do agree about the loaded pistols though. good call

Todd Bowles is a horrible coach. Should have stopped Sheldon Richardson from driving 143 mph with a 12 yr old and a loaded pistol in his car. #firebowles

no remember, the ny media blamed that on Rex. They said that Bowles hadn't been there long enough to blame him, clearly it was still Rex's culture. True story.

I think this one is on Rex too. Unfortunately Bowles has yet to undo all the damage that Rex left behind.

Mr Big Puff....doo do do........who do you think u are??...Mr Big Puff..doo do do..... your never gonna be a star

Mr Big Puff 60 million in the bank.

Mr Big Puff don't give a damn what u thank.

Mr Big Puff tying up your cap space

Mr Big Puff blowing smoke in yah face

When you let the Mr Big Puffs of the world dictate the terms of their contract and protect themselves against their own stupidity this is what you get.

Marcell is arguably our best player. imagine we start 0-5 or 1-4. Theres really no coming back from that

Breh....im pissed off too but relax. We are not going 1-4 or 0-5.

#1. The offense is gonna beast. Look at our O-Line, Look at our RBs, our QB, TEs, and WRs are sneaky good too. McCoy, J Williams, Bush, and Gillislee is a hell of a RB squad. Mix that with Romans power run scheme in his 2nd year with the team and we are looking real good on paper. As for the defense, with all the injuries its no longer a strength its our weakness, luckily Rex is known for coaching up ragtag ****ty players and making them a top 4 or top 10 defense. Hes done it 4 times before he can do it again. Hope is a alive, we are all alive over here just struggling a bit. GO BILLS!

Mr Big Puff 60 million in the bank.

Mr Big Puff don't give a damn what u thank.

Mr Big Puff tying up your cap space

Mr Big Puff blowing smoke in yah face

When you let the Mr Big Puffs of the world dictate the terms of their contract and protect themselves against their own stupidity this is what you get.

I like marajuana. I think Marajuana gets a bad rep. I dont get mad when players use it but this time, he kinda screwed us over, with all the injuries we NEEDED Dareus in the line up to create pressure, now he gone !@#$ed up and left for 4 games. SMH....Bills Life...

We'll that would suck.

Why these guys are tested and punished for cannabis is beyond me

I personally don't see the issue, but WTF it's the rules. They, like everyone else must abide by them. I don't care how good he is, he keeps putting himself in bad situations and is completely selfish. He screwed himself, and more importantly his teammates.

Edited by DirtDart

They've won without Mista Green Stuff before they can win without him now.

Mele Kalikimaka and Deaderick the impaler....they can get it done. They can get it done. What's more......

...they GOTTA get it done.