Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

...but but but, he has had to deal with so much in his young life, or so we have been told that these are the reasons behind his not being able to stay the F out of trouble.

F that. I knew when the HUGE contract was announced that the Bills would regret it. I just didn't think it would be this soon. Drag racing down Milestrip, synthetic marijuana, now this. What am I missing? Oh yeah...overweight. I'd love to see him get on a scale, because there is no way that fat slob weighs what is listed on bb.com.

The excuse list for Whaley, Rex & Pegula is all set for the end of season presser. :wallbash:

Seeing him in person MANY times at work... man i am a bit taller... but boy is he wider than me and im a stone throw from 300 myself.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this the same apology as the last two times, with just the date changed?

FWIW

Field Yates Retweeted Adam Schefter

FWIW: Dareus' contract does not have void language of guaranteed money tied to a substance abuse-related suspension.

Marcel: Don't care man you can't touch my money :nana:

Karlos' food addiction was so compelling as to make him willing to throw away millions of dollars of opportunities.

Criminalize whatever it was that Karlos was eating! Your poor 9 year old son or 9 month old daughter depends on it!

?

Isn't this the same apology as the last two times, with just the date changed?

Marcel: Don't care man you can't touch my money :nana:

That really did him no help did it ?

but thing is, Bills are stuck with him.

Honest mistake by the FO and they probably made the right decision at the time. so all we can do is hope he keeps working on his personal issues and no longer needs to self medicate.

Wrong application of the phrase when the example from the Steelers demonstrates the hypocrisy of those posters calling for Rex's head. You cant attack Rex and look away from Superbowl winning Tomlin.

Rex Ryan has NOTHING to do with Marcel Dareus. He was drafted by Whaley/Nix prior to Rex even being here and Marcells problems were evident and was resigned by Doug Whaley anyways prior to Rex's first full season as head coach.

If any issue could be associated with Dareus it is with Doug Whaley, Jim Overdorf, Russ Brandon and Terry Pegula for putting these people in their respective positions to make these decisions.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Rex Ryan has NOTHING to do with Marcel Dareus. He was drafted by Whaley/Nix prior to Rex even being here and was resigned by Doug Whaley prior to Rex's first season as head coach.

If any issue could be associated with Dareus it is with Doug Whaley, Jim Overdorf, Russ Brandon and Terry Pegula for putting these people in their respective positions to make these decisions.

No he has something to do with every player. How much can certainly be up for discussion. That goes back to the Mario poutfest

How? It's illegal. Why shouldn't it be on the list?

Lots of things are illegal that the NFL doesn't test for. Don't get me wrong, it's currently on the banned substance list so players have to follow those rules or pay the consequences. We are in agreement there. This is on Dareus and his poor decisions 100%, not the league's policy.

My post was just saying the NFL should (imo) remove marijuana from their list. The NBA barely tests for it, two of their franchises play in states where it's legal (it's about to be three teams in November once California legalizes). There's nothing compelling them from keeping it on their list of banned substances... except (and I'm just saying theoretically here) maybe the reason they're reluctant to remove it is because they're pressured not to do so by some of their biggest advertisers who sling suds for a living.

Probably not, but just a thought.

Rex Ryan has NOTHING to do with Marcel Dareus. He was drafted by Whaley/Nix prior to Rex even being here and Marcells problems were evident and was resigned by Doug Whaley anyways prior to Rex's first full season as head coach.

It's always nice to see the birth of new crusades...

...well, to be fair this is your old crusade just re-branded -- like our stadium. :beer:

Dareus is an immature, unprofessional, selfish, punk. Like the saying goes, do your job. Billichek would have cut this assclown long ago.

and this was all well known before Rex Ryan became head coach and Whaley gave him that monster extension.

I put ZERO blame on Rex here with regards to the situation the Bills are in with Marcell.

I'm not great with math.... Is that a lot?

It nearly measurable. but not quite.

almost

He's got "pot can do no wrong" syndrome. Does that help explain things?

I don't know. i am so f'n stoned right now.

its all good

and this was all well known before Rex Ryan became head coach and Whaley gave him that monster extension.

I put ZERO blame on Rex here with regards to the situation the Bills are in with Marcell.

Agreed. It's not Rex's fault that Marcel got stoned. But Pegula, Whaley, and Ryan should take a stand and insist that anyone not in line with team goals won't play here. We suck with Dareus and we can suck without him.

Dareus is an immature, unprofessional, selfish, punk. Like the saying goes, do your job. Billichek would have cut this assclown long ago.

Really? Honey Badger figured it out. It's maddening, but not fatal.

Agreed. It's not Rex's fault that Marcel got stoned. But Pegula, Whaley, and Ryan should take a stand and insist that anyone not in line with team goals won't play here. We suck with Dareus and we can suck without him.

Whaley and Brandon are the key figures here that had complete information on Marcell. This is where I lay blame the most within the organization other than the idiot Marcell himself.

He's got "pot can do no wrong" syndrome. Does that help explain things?

He was disagreeing with a posters opinion that pot shouldn't be banned because people will lose millions of dollars to use it (I paraphrased). I agree that is not a good argument. Although I would not have countered with the food example (life necessity) but said that alcohol. People get addicted to it, will do stupid **** for it (like lose millions of dollars), and it can do harm to others.

Really the compelling argument for being upset at Dareus is that it was the rules and youre so important to the team (as shown by the teams commitment to you) that it was a huge let down. And yes Rex has monicrum of blame but to the point of being insignificant.

Edited by YattaOkasan