Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. More excuses for another below average season for Rex.

I know he needs to be smarter. But dear Lord, Dareus has seen more death than most people have in their entire life. It's stupid weed is illegal for NFL players in the first place but you gotta be smarter.

So much for winning the offseason Rex!!!

I agree marijuana shouldn't be on the banned substance list, but since it is a guy making that's one of the faces of the franchise has to make better decisions.

@AdamSchefter

With Karlos Williams and Marcell Dareus suspended, Bills now will be subject to steep fine based on remittance policy.

Two players out of 53+ camp guys nets a steep fine? Is that true for the Pats* too? For Pegula's sake I hope the fines are linear and not log rhythmic, because his coach does not seem to have a grasp on the goings on.

I agree marijuana shouldn't be on the banned substance list, but since it is a guy making that's one of the faces of the franchise has to make better decisions.

I know. Dude has had a tough life and he's like one of the few football players I feel bad for. But you do have to be smarter.

Let me say, per usual, suspending NFL players for weed is stupid. Just my two cents.

Big blow for the D though...

Stupid, out of touch, sure. Yet, it is still against the rules. No excuses.

I liken it to speeding. A lot of people speed and don't think twice about it. But don't be mad at the law when you knowingly broke it.