Bills reach stadium naming rights agreement with New Era

YoloinOhio

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time. Ralph Wilson Jr., despite the man love of the folks that run this website, was, without question, the worst owner in the history of the NFL. He ran a mostly disfunctional organization for decade after decade. The ONLY owner in the history of the NFL to lose the #1 draft choice in the draft to the Canadian Football league. An organization so dysfunctional that Jim Kelly fled to the USFL. READ HIS BOOK. A man so greedy that he gives up home field advantage by selling two games to Toronto, because the one billion dollar profit he made in franchise appreciation just wasn't enough. A meddling owner who substituted the judgement of his daughter for that of great coach Chuck Knox. Too cheap too resign Amad Radhad and Joe Cribbs. The incompetence and outright greed of this loser go on and on. Hey guys, rather than censor this post, how about actually answering, point by point, the facts presented here. Start with being the only owner in NFL history to lose a #1 pick to the CFL. And then go from there. Good luck. Probably easier to censor. Right?

It's about time. Ralph Wilson Jr., despite the man love of the folks that run this website, was, without question, the worst owner in the history of the NFL. He ran a mostly disfunctional organization for decade after decade. The ONLY owner in the history of the NFL to lose the #1 draft choice in the draft to the Canadian Football league. An organization so dysfunctional that Jim Kelly fled to the USFL. READ HIS BOOK. A man so greedy that he gives up home field advantage by selling two games to Toronto, because the one billion dollar profit he made in franchise appreciation just wasn't enough. A meddling owner who substituted the judgement of his daughter for that of great coach Chuck Knox. Too cheap too resign Amad Radhad and Joe Cribbs. The incompetence and outright greed of this loser go on and on. Hey guys, rather than censor this post, how about actually answering, point by point, the facts presented here. Start with being the only owner in NFL history to lose a #1 pick to the CFL. And then go from there. Good luck. Probably easier to censor. Right?

Also the guy that put the poison pill in the last lease that he signed with Erie County that made it nearly impossible for someone to buy the team and move it. Ralph wasn't perfect, but he brought a team to Buffalo, kept it here when he could have moved it for big money and made sure it stayed her after his death. That makes him aces in my book forever.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

Also the guy that put the poison pill in the last lease that he signed with Erie County that made it nearly impossible for someone to buy the team and move it. Ralph wasn't perfect, but he brought a team to Buffalo, kept it here when he could have moved it for big money and made sure it stayed her after his death. That makes him aces in my book forever.

+100 I can't believe there are idiots who have forgotten this already.

How about you just go pound sand

You have a terminally low level of understanding. Are you really too stupid to understand that there was no poison pill? The guy that bought this franchise was the guy (Pegula) who offered the most. By far. Just as Ralph designed. There was no other offer that came close to what Pegula paid. And the estate instructions Ralph left made it CLEAR that the team goes to highest bidder. How stupid are you that u that you cannot cannot understand that? Too dumb of course to address any of the greedy, dysfunctional moves your beloved owner made. Typical Buffalo loser.

How about you just go pound sand

I notice of course that you are way too stupid to actually address any point made in the post. Tell me, genius, your defense of Ralph losing the #1 pick in the entire draft to the CFL. You cannot, and it's clear to anybody you are way over your head. But go ahead, give it your best shot, genius. Love to hear it.

You have a terminally low level of understanding. Are you really too stupid to understand that there was no poison pill? The guy that bought this franchise was the guy (Pegula) who offered the most. By far. Just as Ralph designed. There was no other offer that came close to what Pegula paid. And the estate instructions Ralph left made it CLEAR that the team goes to highest bidder. How stupid are you that u that you cannot cannot understand that? Too dumb of course to address any of the greedy, dysfunctional moves your beloved owner made. Typical Buffalo loser.

I notice of course that you are way too stupid to actually address any point made in the post. Tell me, genius, your defense of Ralph losing the #1 pick in the entire draft to the CFL. You cannot, and it's clear to anybody you are way over your head. But go ahead, give it your best shot, genius. Love to hear it

reported

I notice of course that you are way too stupid to actually address any point made in the post. Tell me, genius, your defense of Ralph losing the #1 pick in the entire draft to the CFL. You cannot, and it's clear to anybody you are way over your head. But go ahead, give it your best shot, genius. Love to hear it.

hqdefault.jpg

Anytime you'd like to have a battle of wits with me, just let me know. I'll have one of the fine posters on this board hit me in the head with a sledge hammer so we start off even.

I agree with it's about time. The rest of what you said is whiny tripe.

The only reason the Bills exist in WNY today is because of RW. Yea, he was cheap (but not always). Would you rather cheer for no team, or for the Bills being here?

And worst owner in history? Dude, you need an enema. I'm not even going into the long long list of owners who screwed their team and their fans ... by moving the team to another city, or owner made crappy football decisions.

And your hateful points are from the 1970's and 1980's. Upgrade your AOL account to real internet access.. and get rid of the Packard Bell computer.