Aaron Williams - possible concussion

YoloinOhio

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's reflecting on my post where I said that I heard that the contact occurred from two separate drills. If that's the case, then yes it is on the design of the practice. But I'm also seeing reports that it happened on a regular 11 on 11 drill.

I was responding to that and I later clarified that if he was on the same field with the other player, then I don't consider a design issue.

I was at practice last night and was focused on Dez that particular play. I have no idea what Aaron was doing but the throw wasn't even near Dez and then the two of them just collided head-on at full speed.

I was sitting with AussieW and we had been watching Aaron before the play. We both noticed he had seemed a little off, in the little action he got before that and then his interactions with others when not playing. Just before the play he got injured on, he and Tyrod had a little meeting about 20 yards behind everyone else - just the 2 of them.

I may have to stop going to practices. The one I went to last year was the one McCoy got hurt in.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Dude you are like a top five crusader on this entire website.

Apologies for not bowing down to the almighty game manager that you lust after.

Gotta keep you Fitz/Cassel/Tyrod fanboys in check. Woo ha

Ps. Aaron Williams is cash money. We are doomed again if he's not gonna play.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I was at practice last night and was focused on Dez that particular play. I have no idea what Aaron was doing but the throw wasn't even near Dez and then the two of them just collided head-on at full speed.

I was sitting with AussieW and we had been watching Aaron before the play. We both noticed he had seemed a little off, in the little action he got before that and then his interactions with others when not playing. Just before the play he got injured on, he and Tyrod had a little meeting about 20 yards behind everyone else - just the 2 of them.

I may have to stop going to practices. The one I went to last year was the one McCoy got hurt in.

<_<

Just before the play he got injured on, he and Tyrod had a little meeting about 20 yards behind everyone else - just the 2 of them.

No doubt planning to ruin the season with a concussion to Williams, per Rex's secret instructions! :w00t:

I know what they're up to at TBD...

It's not a crusade. A poor level of communication on defense and a poorly planned practice that gets a player injured are valid reasons to criticize a coach. If you don't think they are, then I would have to disagree. I believe you are entitled to your opinion which has not been expressed in the post I quoted. I'd appreciate it if you allowed me mine. Yes I have been critical of Rex but I have been so in cases where he deserved it.

If they were in the same drill while this happened like two outfielders are in the same game then you are correct. If they were in separate drills your analogy does not hold. In that case it would be either on the coach for poorly organizing the locations or on the front office for not providing enough space so the coach can do so.

This. They have 3 stinkin' fields. Spread the drills out.

You wont hear much should the team win.......

Good thing it's only been 1 year they haven't won. The 15 previous to that, well, they don't count because the Ministry of Truth, i.e. OBD has wiped them from history.

I sense that Blanton is going to get a lot of playing time this year.

Edited by BillsVet

Good thing it's only been 1 year they haven't won. The 15 previous to that, well, they don't count because the Ministry of Truth, i.e. OBD has wiped them from history.

It's completely legit that Pegula doesn't feel compelled to own the failures of the Wilson years. Why should he? He paid 1.4 billion for you to have a team to always gripe about.

Nobody is wiping anything out....the years of non winning are there

I am simply saying that the NNN's are out in full force after every bad thing that happens.....and if the team starts winning you wont see near as many posts

Amy I wrong about that?

By the way....I already expected Blanton to play a lot....a former starter from another team so a vet player (would you rather have Duke Williams)

Its a concussion....they didnt have to chop his arm off

It's completely legit that Pegula doesn't feel compelled to own the failures of the Wilson years. Why should he? He paid 1.4 billion for you to have a team to always gripe about.

He's the owner and can reset the clock based on his tenure. Those fans who agree with this perspective either showed up when TPegs did or exist in a results optional state of mind. Anything to avoid criticism and deflect from the reality the Bills haven't been good for a long time.

He's absolutely, 100% right in his thinking: the previous 15 years have absolutely zero to do with how the team performs this year on the field.

The only people concerned with the last 15 years are the fans (and rightly so), but we have no effect on the team's performance either.

Now, I can understand why some fans won't like hearing that opinion from him, because it could make them feel like their frustration with the consistent mediocrity is being marginalized. I'm fairly certain that he didn't mean it that way, so it doesn't bother me.

He's the owner and can reset the clock based on his tenure. Those fans who agree with this perspective either showed up when TPegs did or exist in a results optional state of mind. Anything to avoid criticism and deflect from the reality the Bills haven't been good for a long time.

So

The glass is half full

or

The glass is half empty