Cordy Glenn ankle injury

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a big dude carrying a sometimes lingering injury. It's not as bad as it could be but he might be severely rusty in Week 1.

Yeah, my main concern is that he'll need a couple regular season weeks to get back to form.

If he's out for preseason my guess is we see very little TT as well

Man, Whaley is doing everything he can to break TT and give EJ another chance to start!

That's a big dude carrying a sometimes lingering injury. It's not as bad as it could be but he might be severely rusty in Week 1.

True--get him in the old hyperbaric chamber and heal him up.

If he's out for preseason my guess is we see very little TT as well

Or a very, very basic passing game.

And, with the RG/RT situation not being great, can't exactly give him much help either.

The biggest issue will be whether or not he can pull when he's asked to--that worries me.

@rapsheet

#Bills have been cautious with injuries & they've had many. May hold Cordy Glenn out until regular season -- as a precaution. He's valuable

Now that's nice to hear.

What was the year that Glenn missed all of preseason with the kidney issue? Was it 2014? Can't remember if he was rusty or not week 1.

Came off the NFI list on August 9th 2014. I remember Chandler Jones working him but that was about Week 6.

Edited by Blokestradamus

I understand it's the pre season and if it were the regular season he would probably be able to go, but man is this team made out of glass or what. Very frustrating. Some of it is just bad luck, but there must be somethings the strength and conditioning program could do to help further reduce risks.

I understand it's the pre season and if it were the regular season he would probably be able to go, but man is this team made out of glass or what. Very frustrating. Some of it is just bad luck, but there must be somethings the strength and conditioning program could do to help further reduce risks.

We could mimic other NFL teams?

Oh wait they are also having the same issues

This sucks for sure - but let's not lump each of these injuries together. Strength and conditioning has little to do with avoiding spraining your ankle.

We could mimic other NFL teams?

Oh wait they are also having the same issues

I never hear about other teams losing players to injury. Of course I never bother to find out if they do, so I will assume it only happens to us.

Yeah, my main concern is that he'll need a couple regular season weeks to get back to form.

Man, Whaley is doing everything he can to break TT and give EJ another chance to start!

Book it Dan-O. Whaley is moving heaven and earth to get players like Glenn injured so he can further promote his boy EJ. :lol:

At this point, you have to question the conditioning staff. Might be coincidence but it's not worth the risk.

Please stop it already with the conditioning staff conspiracy theory. A sprained ankle has nothing to do with strength/conditioning.