Reggie Ragland to have knee surgery; out for season

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I posted it, but i can't find it. Out for year is no surprise. I had said this Sunday or Monday. Nosaint and I had a few PMS on it,as well.

Yes. You and No Saint were the only ones who "called it." Just like Dog was the only one who predicted that Cam Newton would go first overall.

It's petty and childish for people to suggest that other fans actually relish and enjoy injuries.

Like it's the paragon of maturity to predict a star player will get injured and miss a significant part of the season due to injury?

Why make that kind of prediction in the first place, especially when there is nothing in Sammy's history to suggest he misses significant time due to injury in the past? And you couldn't even couch your prediction by disclaiming, "I hope I'm wrong, but..." like most people do. Sorry, but your history of "discussion" in these parts suggests you are too invested in negative outcomes in order to support your positions here. Whaley has to fail. Rex Ryan has to fail. Sammy needs to get hurt. It goes on and on.

GO BILLS!!!

I know I posted it, but i can't find it. Out for year is no surprise. I had said this Sunday or Monday. Nosaint and I had a few PMS on it,as well.

Yes. You and No Saint were the only ones who "called it." Just like Dog was the only one who predicted that Cam Newton would go first overall.

Was this a contest? Of course being out for the year was a possibility when a guy hurts his knee. Does somebody want a lollipop?

Didn't Rex prove him and scheme changes don't jive last year? That statement scares me.

What's the exact quote?

It is a scary statement. But it's hard to imagine a NFL team making scheme changes because their second round draft pick got hurt in preseason.

I am making this assumption based of straws. But me thinks he is out for the year to very late in year.

winner winner.

Was this a contest? Of course being out for the year was a possibility when a guy hurts his knee. Does somebody want a lollipop?

no, i shot a message to nosaint about this. at the initial time, sat/sun i thought it was just 6 weeks minimum. yesterday, based on some birds and a few chipmunks i spoke to... i was able to figure out for year.

Man, this sucks. The first and second round picks have come up lame ducks and cannot contribute this year (maybe Lawson). I feel bad for both. Hopefully next year they can come back strong and help push the Bills into the playoffs. Now everything rests on R2s defense scheme and Taylor's ability to get the Offense moving.

:lol::beer:

FTFY.

Yup, and veterans hold out to redo these types of deals all the time. Thanks for proving my point.

Not doing so, when such things are commonplace and there was room to do it, was inviting trouble and a possible holdout. Considering when the deal went down and how little time they had to get him into the fold, it was the prudent thing to renegotiate his deal.

Whether they paid too much -- that's debatable all day. But they had to do something or risk Shady not showing up.

Oh, really? :lol:

Detailed examples of these "veterans that hold out to re-do these types of deals all the time" please.

Usually when you see a holdout mid-contract it's from some dude who signed a fraction-of-market-value deal not someone who just doesn't want to honor a lucrative deal.

Anyone want to help ol' Greggo out with this? :lol:

Would somebody pleeeease move that graveyard ?

It not the graveyard that needs to be moved. even Goodell knows.

Anyone think we sign Danny Lansanah? He was cut by the Dolphins earlier today. There was a report a few weeks ago we might have had interest in him.

He wasnt a fit after one week? what the hell does that say about him? or the Dolphins?

91k views in 5 days. Strong work!

We do have a reputation to hold up.

Thank you for taking notice Sir !

Kam Chancellor?

Thank you!

Kam wanted a RAISE.

And the wealthiest owner and two time defending NFC champs didn't give in to him. :thumbsup:

Michael Bennett wants a raise and is a volatile personality too!

McCoy just wanted a whole new deal.......his agent managed to milk $47M in guarantees from Philly/Buffalo in 3 years. :lol:

It not the graveyard that needs to be moved. even Goodell knows.

He wasnt a fit after one week? what the hell does that say about him? or the Dolphins?

How long did the Bills keep Matt Leinert a couple of years ago? Wasn't it like 3 days or something? Edited by vincec