Deadspin's "Why your team sucks" 2016

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a city known for its collective brainpower. These people are easy marks. We’re talking about a city that has all the grace and charm of a Margaritaville chain restaurant on its best day. They took literal paradise and turned it into a paved-over Navy base, filled with aggressive douchebros in pooka shell necklaces grabbing asses outside a bunch of overpriced Gaslamp Quarter fusion restaurants. This place is Colorado Springs on the Pacific. It’s frat finishing school.

I'm dying. San Diego is the macaroni grill of coastal towns.

The Dolphins one is up... I'm two paragraphs in and already laughing. Adam Gase, sixth in line for the British Crown. Ha!

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-miami-dolphins-1784695113

The Dolphins writeup is pure awesomeness. "South Florida is where America goes to fall apart. It is our national case of jock itch."

Best comment: "People got better things to do down here, like mortgage fraud, identify theft, Medicare fraud, and social security fraud."

The Dolphins writeup is pure awesomeness. "South Florida is where America goes to fall apart. It is our national case of jock itch."

Best comment: "People got better things to do down here, like mortgage fraud, identify theft, Medicare fraud, and social security fraud."

:lol:

The Fish writeup may be the best yet.

One amusing NFL tradition is when a horrible team’s season is over and the interim guy gets a token interview for the permanent job. I guarantee you that Campbell thought he had a chance. I guarantee you that he stormed into that conference room with a vein bursting from his dick and a PowerPoint presentation that consisted of nothing but scans of GNC product labels. WE’RE GONNA PLAY !@#$ING DOLPHIN FOOTBALL, MOTHER!@#$ERS!!!

:lol::lol:

hell yeah. Fully preggo Ryan brothers having a baby hope its not a still born.

careful buddy.

not some thing to break chops about probably.

Now if they birth some antichrist or something equally malevolent !!

The Dolphins one is up... I'm two paragraphs in and already laughing. Adam Gase, sixth in line for the British Crown. Ha!

This stuff is really magnificent !

Considering that it's all tongue in cheek, and not a real opinion piece, I think they're all funny.

they sure are.

Classic!

"Gase helped Cutler cut down on his interceptions, an accomplishment so widely heralded you would have thought Gase built the f'n pyramids by hand."

I'm pretty sure the Bills one is just going to be a cut and paste of a Sully article! :D