Deadspin's "Why your team sucks" 2016

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Giants one is spot on and hilarious. All that money wasted on re-upping the worst defense in the league, while getting rid of the only decent coach on the staff. Didn't some here pick them in the SB thread??

Probably. I think they will make a run in the division actually

Probably. I think they will make a run in the division actually

The NFC East is hard to predict right now. Can Kirk Cousins keep it going? Can Romo stay healthy? Will all the changes in Philly pan out? It could be a very competitive division and the division winner may only need 9 wins.

The NFC East is hard to predict right now. Can Kirk Cousins keep it going? Can Romo stay healthy? Will all the changes in Philly pan out? It could be a very competitive division and the division winner may only need 9 wins.

Those other 3 teams are the unknown, the Giants are the known. I don't see how they are any better than last year. That D will get walked over.

Those other 3 teams are the unknown, the Giants are the known. I don't see how they are any better than last year. That D will get walked over.

Sure, they might be the known, but they were in a lot of close games and went 2-4 in the division. If the other teams struggle and New York plays about the same, they can get in with 9 wins is all I'm saying.

Sure, they might be the known, but they were in a lot of close games and went 2-4 in the division. If the other teams struggle and New York plays about the same, they can get in with 9 wins is all I'm saying.

Giants shot themselves in the foot a couple of games.

Blew off some fingers, too.

hey that was the off season ! these things happen to NFL players. They cannot be held responsible during that period.

Drinking drugging whoring and hitting things/people, wrecking cars, speeding, driving into ponds and catching things on fire. all part of the game.

Beach chairs too.

Oh man, that was good. Best part: the one we are all familiar with:

If you thought this offense was underwhelming last season (21st overall), wait until you watch them take the field without do-it-all running back Matt Forte, now a Jet, and tight end Martellus Bennett, who got traded (for virtually nothing) to the Patriots. THE PATRIOTS. Jesus. The Bears may as well have sprung Aaron Hernandez from prison while they were at it. What is it about the **** teams in this league that they feel compelled, repeatedly, to give New England whatever it is they happen to need to sustain their excellence? You know what I would trade to the Patriots? CYANIDE. The !@#$ is wrong with you, Ryan Pace? ARE YOU REALLY THE DEVIL?!

Oh man, that was good. Best part: the one we are all familiar with:

truth

If you thought this offense was underwhelming last season (21st overall), wait until you watch them take the field without do-it-all running back Matt Forte, now a Jet, and tight end Martellus Bennett, who got traded (for virtually nothing) to the Patriots. THE PATRIOTS. Jesus. The Bears may as well have sprung Aaron Hernandez from prison while they were at it. What is it about the **** teams in this league that they feel compelled, repeatedly, to give New England whatever it is they happen to need to sustain their excellence? You know what I would trade to the Patriots? CYANIDE. The !@#$ is wrong with you, Ryan Pace? ARE YOU REALLY THE DEVIL?!

Edited by Kemp2Warlick

exactly!!

Best comment from the Bears fans:

Deep down I just know my optimism is going to get violently knuckle !@#$ed and come January we’ll be back in therapy pointing to the spot on the doll where the Packers touched us.

On Sunday, December 21st, 2014, my alarm went off around 8 a.m. I groaned. Then I got up, made some coffee, probably had something to eat. Showered. At this point it’s probably around 9 and my wife is stirring. I make some comment about needing to get dressed and then said something to try and guilt her into coming along. She wasn’t having it so I grimly started to get dressed. And that’s when she said:

“You know, you don’t have to go either.”

And it was like a 350-lb. lineman was lifted from my shoulder. I didn’t have to go either.

So that day I didn’t put on 5 layers of clothes and I didn’t trek a mile to the train in Chicago winter and I didn’t sweat profusely on a 45 minute train ride and I didn’t walk another mile or so with fellow meatheads to Soldier Field and I didn’t climb 3,000 stairs to my seats. I didn’t endure 3+ hours of wind and cold just to have to make a similarly awful return trip home.

And I didn’t see the Bears- led by Jimmy ****ing Clausen- lose to the Lions in person.

None of this seems like a revelation but I assure you: eating approximately $200 in tickets instead of enduring that **** changed me. I don’t have to go.

:worthy:

CBF

"...immediately turned around and traded the farm to draft Dakota Tebow, Carson Wentz. "

That is simply inspired.

Edited by jimmy10