Nigel Bradham Arrested Following an Assault

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, I assure you, my wife had no idea what she was in store for during or AFTER the rugby tournament. There were unspeakable acts, and yet we're still married. I'm probably the worst decision she's ever made! Live and learn... For better or for.... ME!

Have you ever been to a rugby party? Oh MY, yet she stuck around. :)

No, but I've heard tale. It went something like "We beat the crap out of each other for 80 minutes, then both teams go get hammered together." Funny thing, my 13 year old son just told me he wants to try rugby and we found him a league to play in next season. Good. He could use that in his life. I fought full contact Tae Kwon Do and it was largely the same drill. We got some Mexican fighters so drunk one night they missed their flight home the next day. "¡Una mas tequila, Carlos!" Good times. Edited by BarleyNY

Anyone have the report from the umbrella as to why it took so long to be delivered? I heard late umbrellas are a beatable offense.

Any word on if the umbrella delivery guy moved their beach chairs? Who knows how far Bradham was pushed here?

a millionaire with a college education should be able to avoid stuff like this

You would think, but then again, "college educated" in the context of a football player at Florida State has a completely different meaning.

No, but I've heard tale. It went something like "We beat the crap out of each other for 80 minutes, then both teams go get hammered together." Funny thing, my 13 year old son just told me he wants to try rugby and we found him a league to play in next season. Good. He could use that in his life. I fought full contact Tae Kwon Do and it was largely the same drill. We got some Mexican fighters so drunk one night they missed their flight home the next day. "¡Una mas tequila, Carlos!" Good times.

Reminds me of the trip home for folks after the tournament. My buddy Greg was so drunk at the Savannah airport we had to put him in a wheelchair and tell the flight attendant he's been hit in the head at the rugby tournament. We got him on the plane and he flew home to Chicago. Unfortunately, he didn't wake up until Milwaukee. So yeah, a great activity for a 13 year old! :)

Can't fault a guy for defending his girl...who knows what else was going on though.

Agreed. If he hit your girl, all bets are off. I can't even fathom the stupidity of the beach attendant. Shes with an NFL football player. Nobody hits her but him. Its rule #1 of guy code, you do not mow another man's lawn.

Agreed. If he hit your girl, all bets are off. I can't even fathom the stupidity of the beach attendant. Shes with an NFL football player. Nobody hits her but him. Its rule #1 of guy code, you do not mow another man's lawn.

How do you know there was a lawn? Some prefer just Arizona style just bare.

Reminds me of the trip home for folks after the tournament. My buddy Greg was so drunk at the Savannah airport we had to put him in a wheelchair and tell the flight attendant he's been hit in the head at the rugby tournament. We got him on the plane and he flew home to Chicago. Unfortunately, he didn't wake up until Milwaukee. So yeah, a great activity for a 13 year old! :)

Yeah, well I suspect the drinking can probably wait until he's a bit older. But I'd like him to have that kind of camaraderie. Plus he'll have a good build for playing the game.

Years ago my wife went to her friend's birthday party in South Beach. It was a couple dozen ladies from literally all over the world. My wife is from SC and was sitting next to a lady from Kentucky when an old man on a unicycle wearing nothing but a little speedo banana hammock with a 3 foot feather boa coming out of his butt crack. The KY lady next to my wife said, in her deepest southern drawl, "back home we just shoot folk like that". (I wish I could get the tool bar on my screen to put that at least in italics - if not "southern" font.) The rest of the table barely noticed that level of entertainment sailing by.

yep southern folk so full of hate and wanting to shoot people. no surprises there

Years ago my wife went to her friend's birthday party in South Beach. It was a couple dozen ladies from literally all over the world. My wife is from SC and was sitting next to a lady from Kentucky when an old man on a unicycle wearing nothing but a little speedo banana hammock with a 3 foot feather boa coming out of his butt crack. The KY lady next to my wife said, in her deepest southern drawl, "back home we just shoot folk like that". (I wish I could get the tool bar on my screen to put that at least in italics - if not "southern" font.) The rest of the table barely noticed that level of entertainment sailing by.

Surround the text you want to format with square brackets around a capital letter I (for italics). Then close that section of text with a backslash capital letter I surrounded by square brackets. [ I ]text to be italicized here [ /I]. I had to put in spaces in the brackets so it wouldn't be interpreted as HTML code. But a B instead of an I, and the text will be bolded.