TOD 7/23: What position battles are there in camp?

RG and RT. RG is Miller's job to lose but he was far from solid last year. I expect him to be better, stronger, and do a solid job this year. They should have shut him down after the high ankle. He couldn't finish any games down the stretch. RT is a disaster unless Henderson gets healthy and then it is still awful.

Looking at RT in the vain hope that Cyrus can unseat Jordan Mills. Intrigued about the ILB pairing that starts camp and which players seem to be the backup pass rushers at OLB.

Also looking to see how the likes of Kevon Seymour and Kolby Listenbee look on special teams. Ideally, Seymour takes Easley's roster spot at gunner (eventually) and Listenbee gives an option at KR.

I think most have been covered but safety is a possibility too...... with questions about Aaron Williams' health and with just a general feeling that Blanton could push Graham for the other starting spot. A Duke, Meeks, Anderson battle royal behind those top 3 too.

My top 3 position battles will be, in order:

1) WR

2) WR

And

3) WR

I wish I had a clue how it will turn out. I'll wait for the smarter people for that.

Agreed. This will be the battle I'll be paying the most attention to.

My far too early prediction (for the number 3) would be Dez. He's the most interesting to me and the guy I'll be pulling for to build on his great spring. Hankerson and Salas shouldn't be overlooked but I'd much rather see Dez win it outright.

mostly interested in depth and rotational/package players.

Wr is the obvious concern as for starter as is RB, but i think that will be solved more quickly.

Depth at OLB and Safety.

Jordan Mills is going to start, just face it and keep the fingers crossed.

CK may not even make the team.

Should be a nice battle for depth at the D line, but i might guess some of that depends on what they want to do upfront

WR3

TE2

CB3/nickel corner

RT?

These are my top battles as well. I think we could possibly have a hidden gem surface at WR3, but it could also be a disaster.

TE2 worries me a little.

I wanna see Robey fight for his spot and have a year like his first, but I'll also be excited if Seymour turns out to be a stud,

RT looks bleak but if Mills or whoever can gel with the rest of the line he can still be effective.