got my Seasons Tickets

congrats! did you just now receive them or just now order them?

the bills emailed me last week or so asking me if i want to get them.

just received in mail today....now plastic cards.....

official slogan "RUN DEEP"

damn. was hoping they'd go away from the plastic cards. I collect stubs from the games I go to and these just aren't the same.

That collection from the past sixteen years must mean a lot to you.

damn. was hoping they'd go away from the plastic cards. I collect stubs from the games I go to and these just aren't the same.

A guy I know does the same thing, he's just started asking people at the lot after the game for their stub. Seems to be working out so far.

I have four season tickets. I prefer the paper tickets, as well -- they are easier to distribute to my friends/family who attend with me. They charge me just $4 total for the season to get the paper tickets ($4 total includes all four or my seats).

By the way, I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet, I imagine due to the above.

A guy I know does the same thing, he's just started asking people at the lot after the game for their stub. Seems to be working out so far.

i believe you can have an actual ticket printed if you ask

I have four season tickets. I prefer the paper tickets, as well -- they are easier to distribute to my friends/family who attend with me. They charge me just $4 total for the season to get the paper tickets ($4 total includes all four or my seats).

By the way, I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet, I imagine due to the above.

I didn't see the option for the paper tickets?

We got our cards, they work OK...had to mail paper tickets to acouple of games, but OK. this is our last year, however. The Bills (and the league) have ultimately disrespected the bills ticket holders this season...four home games after 27 Nov......really, in an open air stadium in Buffalo....the fans are getting zero respect when that happens. Anyhow, I am so done paying money to be trashed by the Bills....this isn't the product...which could also be better....its the DISRESPECT of the schedule. Fair? That would be two home games in Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec. Anyhow, our group is done...........

We got our cards, they work OK...had to mail paper tickets to acouple of games, but OK. this is our last year, however. The Bills (and the league) have ultimately disrespected the bills ticket holders this season...four home games after 27 Nov......really, in an open air stadium in Buffalo....the fans are getting zero respect when that happens. Anyhow, I am so done paying money to be trashed by the Bills....this isn't the product...which could also be better....its the DISRESPECT of the schedule. Fair? That would be two home games in Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec. Anyhow, our group is done...........

Depending on who they play the December games in Buffalo can be awesome home field advantage. Let's hope the Bills are in a real playoff run for those games.

I do share your frustration about meaningless late season games. You can't give those tickets away usually although Pitt is in town this year & those tickets will sell at a premium no matter what time of year it is. But...... the flip side is if the Bills ever get good, December games at home can be very exciting. It has been awhile, but one of these years they are going to be good. Maybe this will be the year.

So there's a group of you that interprets the NFL not putting your preferences ahead of other cities' scheduling needs as disrespect? Odd. Is your group "The Association of Entitled WNY Football Fans"?

I hear ya. The NFL has no idea how hard it is to keep a flaming table lit when those December winds are blowing through the parking lot. Bunch of crap.

post-159-0-32760700-1468951597_thumb.png

I hear ya. The NFL has no idea how hard it is to keep a flaming table lit when those December winds are blowing through the parking lot. Bunch of crap.

:lol:

Although I do have to say that I lose a lot of money on the late season games. I don't go to games that don't matter, for the most part. I give away my preseasons, too.