Williams speech/Alton/Philando/Dallas shootings

White Boy pretending to be a bad black man.

"Bad" black man ? You know not all of them are tough right ?

I like your Bills posts. Your politics... not so much so.

PS: my keyboard anger is way < than a sociopath shooting & killing people.

I don't understand what any of this has to do with "us" here. Have another beer though.

My politics are irrelevant. I have zero influence and I hate everyone without huge boobs.

I'm 4 crowns and a bud light deep at a Toby Keith show myself.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That blew my mind, it shows she clearly has no regard for the life of her dying/dead boyfriend, because OMG I need to live stream this s***

It was odd, and yet I said this on much more left wing board, and I was told how there was nothing strange about it.

Funny how a president who promises to unify the country divides it isn't it?

8 years ago, I wasn't very happy that a Democrat, whose ideas on foreign policy I really didn't agree with, was going to be our President............But, I was really proud of my country. And, figured on the plus side, this would really help race relations, and inspire the black community.

It's unreal to me that it has done just the opposite.

It was odd, and yet I said this on much more left wing board, and I was told how there was nothing strange about it.

8 years ago, I wasn't very happy that a Democrat, whose ideas on foreign policy I really didn't agree with, was going to be our President............But, I was really proud of my country. And, figured on the plus side, this would really help race relations, and inspire the black community.

It's unreal to me that it has done just the opposite.

I don't know, I am not AA, but it seems to have inspired them. Seems the problem might be on the other side, the main power structure. Are you sure you are looking @ it correctly. They are inspired and taking action against injustices they perceive, no? Maybe the resistance is coming from the other side. Of course we hit blips with any radical with the group. The guy in Dallas, not blowing him off, but he was militarized... That ain't good!

It takes two to tango.

Non-attachment is enlightenment. Maybe the main power structure is not letting go while getting further entrenched trying to retain power and control..

FWIW... You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette. I just don't see the glass half empty as you do. Nothing gets done in a vacuum. That vacuum seems to be what you want... ???

FORTH WORTH, Texas – In a green camouflage shirt and an AR-15 strapped across his chest, Mark Hughes attended a Dallas demonstration against excessive use of force by police as an activist of open-carry, a recently-expanded Texas law that allows licensed gun owners to openly carry rifles, shotguns and pistols.

open carry a AR-15 , what could possibly go wrong

The escalation is a joint venture between blm, the president, and Sterling. That's where the blame should be properly placed. Can't believe that the president hasn't issued a statement on any of this that happened in Dallas. He was quick to speak on the two "niggas" while he was in Warsaw but nothing about heroes in Dallas?? He is probably golfing or planning his next effort to destroy centuries old traditions in this country.

Edited by Juror#8

Here is a story Not getting much attention about another cop being ambushed

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/09/missouri-police-officer-fighting-for-his-life-after-ambush-shooting.html

And another black guy intentionally targeting random white people out of hatred

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/09/authorities-say-tennessee-shooting-suspect-was-angered-by-black-mens-deaths.html

Its getting terrible. What the neck is happening? Are people trying to start a race war or something?

Who knows what will happen in baton rouge this weekend either...sounds like that might be the next powder keg to go.

FORTH WORTH, Texas In a green camouflage shirt and an AR-15 strapped across his chest, Mark Hughes attended a Dallas demonstration against excessive use of force by police as an activist of open-carry, a recently-expanded Texas law that allows licensed gun owners to openly carry rifles, shotguns and pistols.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/09/open-carry-activist-labeled-suspect-in-dallas-shooting-says-police-defamed-him.html

If you're following the law, nothing "should" go wrong. Except the media ran with the story that this guy was the shooter so it might take a little while to get past that.

Many of you do not realize this but a fa!ily member is law enforcement in Dallas. Though, I knew that nothing would ever happen to her with a situation like this they were called out to work on this and it would not be good if violence got to her level; even terrorists like BLM would not attack that level of police.

You're an idiot.

why?

Because i think knee jerk reaction based on a video after the fact is not the whole story? Because I believe outrage by morally upright folks thinking any of this justifies more violence and uproar?

If you want the system to work let the system work. Checks and balances used to exist and they would if a) we let the system work and b) if we didn't have an Obama administration above the Constitution working on a political agenda.

Save your time, put on your dress and go cheer soccer. I do not care one iota what you or your ilk think.

This whole this is a God damn shame and literally isn't affecting anyone but those looking to to stir more of this **** up. Sorry, Nancy.

The 2nd amendment is only applicable for white people.

where did I display racism? Your idea that it is implied shows weak mindedness.

Why can I not think the woman filming was an idiot without race being an issue? It's people like you and RLB that always let race fall in to the conversation or deliberately inject it when it has no bearing what so ever.

As for RLB, his schtick was shown when Trayvon got what he deserved.

The 2nd amendment is only applicable for white people.

where did I display racism? Your idea that it is implied shows weak mindedness.

Why can I not think the woman filming was an idiot without race being an issue? It's people like you and RLB that always let race fall in to the conversation or deliberately inject it when it has no bearing what so ever.

As for RLB, his schtick was shown when. Grayson got what he deserved.

That's exactly what I was about to post about your reply!

I do not think the cops are out to kill black people. I do not think the cops involved in the most recent incidents were out to kill black people. While I've been skeptical and reluctant to accept this perspective, its become increasingly difficult to dismiss the idea that these situations play out differently for whites and blacks. I'm finding it more difficult to believe that the situation in Minnesota escalates similarly for whites and blacks. Again for the slow kids in the back, I'm not suggesting systematic racism. I think there are other less nefarious factors which could explain why that may be the case.

A quick glance at the crime statistics, which we are all generally aware of here and law enforcement is certainly aware of, could certainly cause a cop to be more on edge when apprehending a black suspect relative to a white suspect (perhaps that's just good police work in assessing relative risk).

Anecdotes from the black community (no I'm not basing this solely on Chappelle's Killing them Softly and movies like Menace II Society, just 75%) tell a story of fear and mistrust of the police, whereas the white community generally doesn't fear the police. I certainly do not fear the police. My experiences with law enforcement have been very positive, which is why I've been reluctant to accept the idea which I'm now describing.

If both sides of the equation are more fearful, edgy, and have less trust, bad outcomes are more likely. The narrative that has captured the media's attention so often over the past 18 months of trigger happy cops killing blacks and subsequent retaliations is furthering a cycle of fear and mistrust. I view it as a positive feedback loop that can operate completely independent of racism and evil cops.

And now time for the bad analogy: I'll compare the arrest scenario to a person encountering a big dog like a german shepherd.

Lets say the person in the equation grew up in the burbs in a house where you kiss the dog on the mouth and your wife on the cheek. That man is definitely not scared of the big dog even though it could totally f@#$ him up. In turn the dog is calm and walks over for a pat on the head and a belly rub.

Now if the person grew up in the house with tales of vicious german shepherds (the original pitbull), that man sees the dog coming and is scared or nervous. The dog can sense it, which in turn heightens the dog's attention. The dog is now uneasy and it shows in the body language, making the person who was already on edge much more concerned. And now the dog is freaked out and its barking, and the person is getting ready to fend off the increasingly aggressive dog, and on it goes until the guy gets bit.

you're on to something, and if Meaza, RLB, Gator or others could focus enough to read long posts they'd call you a racist inferring that blacks and whites are judged differently.

Still, though, the amount of violence from police has not changed. Its just more reported. I'm why we have gone away from the tazer as well.

The escalation is a joint venture between blm, the president, and Sterling. That's where the blame should be properly placed. Can't believe that the president hasn't issued a statement on any of this that happened in Dallas. He was quick to speak on the two "niggas" while he was in Warsaw but nothing about heroes in Dallas?? He is probably golfing or planning his next effort to destroy centuries old traditions in this country.

it's so clear to anyone looking up the chain of command why this is happening and getting worse. It's sad Hillary is our next president and Obama backs her Edited by Boyst62

FORTH WORTH, Texas In a green camouflage shirt and an AR-15 strapped across his chest, Mark Hughes attended a Dallas demonstration against excessive use of force by police as an activist of open-carry, a recently-expanded Texas law that allows licensed gun owners to openly carry rifles, shotguns and pistols.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/09/open-carry-activist-labeled-suspect-in-dallas-shooting-says-police-defamed-him.html

Did anything go wrong?

Many of you do not realize this but a fa!ily member is law enforcement in Dallas. Though, I knew that nothing would ever happen to her with a situation like this they were called out to work on this and it would not be good if violence got to her level; even terrorists like BLM would not attack that level of police.why?

Because i think knee jerk reaction based on a video after the fact is not the whole story? Because I believe outrage by morally upright folks thinking any of this justifies more violence and uproar?

If you want the system to work let the system work. Checks and balances used to exist and they would if a) we let the system work and b) if we didn't have an Obama administration above the Constitution working on a political agenda.

Save your time, put on your dress and go cheer soccer. I do not care one iota what you or your ilk think.

This whole this is a God damn shame and literally isn't affecting anyone but those looking to to stir more of this **** up. Sorry, Nancy.where did I display racism? Your idea that it is implied shows weak mindedness.

As for RLB, his schtick was shown when Trayvon got what he deserved.where did I display racism? Your idea that it is implied shows weak mindedness.

As for RLB, his schtick was shown when. Grayson got what he deserved.you're on to something, and if Meaza, RLB, Gator or others could focus enough to read long posts they'd call you a racist inferring that blacks and whites are judged differently.

Still, though, the amount of violence from police has not changed. Its just more reported. I'm why we have gone away from the tazer as well.it's so clear to anyone looking up the chain of command why this is happening and getting worse. It's sad Hillary is our next president and Obama backs her

Go zimzam ! Follow all those sketchy blacks and call 911 50 plus times like a normal person would.

Must kill kids I can't harrass and beat in a fight.

Did anything go wrong?

Other than the media mistakenly labelling him as the shooter, no.

On the other hand, if I'm at a rally and there is a gun battle, I would like a legally owned and carried AR-15 with me too.

Speaking of AR15s, the news is now reporting the shooter actually used an SKS. Since an SKS is not an assault rifle, it will now give the gun grabbing politicians and special interests "more ammunition" to make a push for banning all semi auto guns. You watch.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

FORTH WORTH, Texas – In a green camouflage shirt and an AR-15 strapped across his chest, Mark Hughes attended a Dallas demonstration against excessive use of force by police as an activist of open-carry, a recently-expanded Texas law that allows licensed gun owners to openly carry rifles, shotguns and pistols.

Nothing went wrong. If cops were "hunting blacks" like they are being accused of, something would have happened, right? Everyone was on the same page, respect was given both ways and we all seen that there was a good end result.

Jackass