Williams speech/Alton/Philando/Dallas shootings

Also, I hear the President released a statement on these shootings.

Kinda like he did with the murders of Kate Steinle when she was murdered by the illegal alien, and Hallel Ariel when she was murdered by a Palestinian terrorist.

Oh. Wait. No. I'm wrong. He didn't so much as acknowledge those deaths.

Hmmm. I wonder...what could possibly be different? Anyone have an idea?

Bueller?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I hear the President released a statement on these shootings.

Kinda like he did with the murders of Kate Steinle when she was murdered by the illegal alien, and Hallel Ariel when she was murdered by a Palestinian terrorist.

Oh. Wait. No. I'm wrong. He didn't so much as acknowledge those deaths.

Hmmm. I wonder...what could possibly be different? Anyone have an idea?

See post #68

So shouldn't studies be done to identify the common escalation of events that lead to these shootings happening? Is there more disrespect/disregard for police authority? In some of these cases why is the person always resisting? Is there an underlying problem with police that has them on edge? Have there been recent shootings of police that have the police themselves on edge?

I mean these police officers are human and they don't want to be the next victim either, right or wrong, and since they are human, they will make mistakes, but something tells me the sensitivities and differences between an officer in North Tonawanda, and an officer in Buffalo isn't about race, it is because they have seen some :censored:

I understand that you have to let a police officer know that you are armed when you are stopped, but if you can do so without saying "I have a gun," you can possibly avoid a bad situation. As I stated before, I am not trying to make any judgment as far as the events before the video started. The guy may have followed the law perfectly.

True. And for the record, I like your approach. I carry my trusty Colt Commander when I travel. I don't keep it on me; it stays in a holster under my driver seat. I like your approach though. Hand them the ccw. Seems reasonable.

But doing so without any wit or insight.

I'm reserving judgement on both the topic and the replies until all the facts are known. It's too easy to spout off with what you think makes perfect sense, only to find out later that you've done nothing except make yourself look like a complete ass.

You just lost all credibility

Just speaking the truth bro. Blacks are big lipped angry intellectually challenged beasts. Have you ever read "the Bell Curve." I've never met a one that brings any value to society besides athletic prowess or rap music. They all smoke crack and drain the system from the good, tax-paying, productive elements of society. Blacks disgust me but all minorities should just be segregated to the south where they can smoke dope and steal from and rape each other until genocide and natural selection cleanses that gene pool. Edited by Juror#8

I'm reserving judgement on both the topic and the replies until all the facts are known. It's too easy to spout off with what you think makes perfect sense, only to find out later that you've done nothing except make yourself look like a complete ass.

You know why I'm the smartest person on this board? Because I learned a long time ago that the path to true intelligence is the ability to admit* you don't know something.

(To admit to yourself, that is. I'd never admit such a thing to the public.)

Just speaking the truth bro. Blacks are big lipped angry intellectually challenged beasts. Have you ever read "the Bell Curve." I've never met a one that brings any value to society besides athletic prowess or rap music. They all smoke crack and drain the system from the good, tax-paying, productive elements of society. Blacks disgust me but all minorities should just be segregated to the south where they can smoke dope and steal from and rape each other until genocide and natural selection cleanses that gene pool.

Thank you for being honest Juror#8 , I can respect that but disagree

You know why I'm the smartest person on this board? Because I learned a long time ago that the path to true intelligence is the ability to admit* you don't know something.

(To admit to yourself, that is. I'd never admit such a thing to the public.)

Well, your intellect is certainly unencumbered by humility, that's for sure.

Mo!@#$ers basically rippin off Socrates up in this B word.

That went over my head

My belief is if we had our millions of manufacturing jobs back things would be better.

Not everyone is capable of college or can make it on part time minimum wage jobs.

That went over my head

My belief is if we had our millions of manufacturing jobs back things would be better.

Not everyone is capable of college or can make it on part time minimum wage jobs.

The person who ripped off Socrates knows that they ripped of Socrates. It wasn't you. Their name will remain unspoken because they're relatively thin-skinned (of the "give it but can't take it" variety).

And just so you know, I'm southeast dc to the tilt, bout that Barry Farm life. Ain't nothing but negro in these veins.

"I just landed in Europe, nigga."

"Shopping bags I'm a tourist, nigga."

"Money talk, I speak it fluent, nigga."

"Jordans on I just do it, nigga."

"Now look at me, I'm pure nigga." :) :)

"I bet the hoes on my tour, nigga."

"I don't bop I do the money dance."

"My B word whip cost a hundred grand."

Edited by Juror#8

The person who ripped off Socrates knows that they ripped of Socrates. It wasn't you. Their name will remain unspoken because they're relatively thin-skinned (of the "give it but can't take it" variety).

And just so you know, I'm southeast dc to the tilt, bout that Barry Farm life. Ain't nothing but negro in these veins.

Despite being replete with polysyllabics, your posts are usually very direct and to the point. I've seen more satire and allusion from you in this thread than I've seen in all your other posts combined.

Not a bad thing, just unusual. :beer:

Is that an Eagles song ?