Beer (Updated: Buffalo #2 Beer City)

Beerball

Mmmmmm Beer.

Thank you Canada for strong beer!

Also, thank you USA for SO MUCH MORE beer selection than Canada!

Trying Heady Topper is still on my bucket list but I dont know how I will ever make that happen since I dont see myself in Vermont anytime soon

CBF

It's amazing, the hype surrounding Heady Topper. I bought a 4 pack last summer, it was pretty good, but I'll probably never buy it again. I love beer...especially a good IPA, but I don't get the hype.

For Vermont beers I would take Fiddlehead IPA any day of the week over the mystical HT.

It's amazing, the hype surrounding Heady Topper. I bought a 4 pack last summer, it was pretty good, but I'll probably never buy it again. I love beer...especially a good IPA, but I don't get the hype.

For Vermont beers I would take Fiddlehead IPA any day of the week over the mystical HT.

CBF will send you his address.

With the average drinking-age American quaffing almost 30 gallons of beer a year, there is no doubt that America is a beer-loving nation.

Are you doing YOUR share? I think they are counting sales but beer is used for more than drinking,

Brats are excellent cooked in beer.

Guinness is an especially useful ingredient when you want something flavorful.

Have used it for cake frosting, stews, nuts and slow cooked beef on weck with beef cooked in crock pot with george onions is fabulous.

I am sure our professional chef has many recipes!

https://www.brewersassociation.org/statistics/number-of-breweries/

The number of breweries in the US is just surpassing what it was 140 years ago. There were no macrobreweries then, but there was a lot less people too - and even fewer states. Beer is going regional/local and i expect the number of viable breweries to keep increasing for some time to come. It'll be interesting to see what becomes of the big breweries. There has already been some consolidation among them and, while I don't see them all going away, I do see their market share continuing to decline and further consolidation among them.

We're awash in breweries in Colorado, I mean we're overflowing with 'em I tell ya. You can't throw an empty bottle and not hit a new brewery that just opened up. The distance between micro and nano breweries is only a HOP away (no need for a skip or jump). You can barley keep track of em all.

(okay, enough beer puns for one day). :thumbdown:

Are you doing YOUR share? I think they are counting sales but beer is used for more than drinking,

30 * 128 oz / 12 = 320 beers. Heck, that's less than one a day. Who's not keeping up with that?

We're awash in breweries in Colorado, I mean we're overflowing with 'em I tell ya. You can't throw an empty bottle and not hit a new brewery that just opened up. The distance between micro and nano breweries is only a HOP away (no need for a skip or jump). You can barley keep track of em all.

(okay, enough beer puns for one day). :thumbdown:

so you're saying you're tapped?

Doesn't surprise me. I was stunned to see the rows of beer there in Rochester at Wegmans. Buffalo has a bigger population and there's probably even more rows there.

Oddly...I even have a brewery here near me in Granbury Texas. Less than 5 miles away..The Revolver...see it up there give it a try...Mr CGF likes their Blood and Honey.

Edited by CowgirlsFan