Dez Lewis #3 WR?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to tell until they are wearing pads. I hope he continues to improve all around and could be our #3. His size is what we need, and should help over the middle as he is a big target! We have a lot of competition for the #3.

in shorts the kid looks like a stud

I have always found that when big physical wide outs look good in the shorts they tend to look even better in pads.....because they can use their physical stature to "wall off" defenders.

Dez is a big boy.....he needed some polish

I bet Truman Capote wrote this same thing at some point...

How many WR's do you think the Bills will keep, and beyond Sammy and Bob, who else do you see them keeping?

Right now I think it's Sammy woods Hankerson salas Lewis listenbee to practice squad if Sammy starts season. Thoughts?

Right now I think it's Sammy woods Hankerson salas Lewis listenbee to practice squad if Sammy starts season. Thoughts?

Sammy and Bob are locks. I think Easley if healthy makes it as well. If Listenbee is still injured and put on the PUP list to start the season, I see them keeping Lewis, Hank, and Salas. If he's a full participant in TC, Hank or Salas is gone.

Hankerson is an enigma to me. Flashed here and there but not worth keeping around for a few teams now.

I'm fascinated with Listenbees potential.

The way he high pointed and contested the deep ball in college combined with his elite speed. I keep wanting to believe he's not a ridiculous amount of coaching, development and film work from being a Harvin type player.

Salas is a bubble guy but might be the new Chris hogan (just versatile enough to stick)

Lewis... How great would it be to finally see a 6'4" guy actually pan out?? Is David Nelson the best tall guy in recent team history???

Salas is number 3-4. Lewis continues his trending he could vie for the same.

I have no idea who breaks out and fills the void after 4

I see Goodwin as 5-6 and Listenbee at PS just waiting for the imminent injury to MG. :devil:

This could shift greatly during TC though.

How many WR's do you think the Bills will keep, and beyond Sammy and Bob, who else do you see them keeping?

I'm happy to set Watkins/Woods aside and have a battle to the death. Last 3-4 guys standing win.

Preseason will tell me what I need to know. I have my favourites but on the field is what matters.

I have no idea. All I was saying is that it's kind of early to be projecting Dez's playing time when past Watkins and Woods there are a lot of guys competing.

in shorts the kid looks like a stud

I have always found that when big physical wide outs look good in the shorts they tend to look even better in pads.....because they can use their physical stature to "wall off" defenders.

Dez is a big boy.....he needed some polish

He needs work on the Jug machine, I remember him dropping a lot last pre-season.

He needs work on the Jug machine, I remember him dropping a lot last pre-season.

yep that was our Dez. reports say he has a new religion and dropped balls are the gateway to hell. and he does not want to go there.

put the pads on and see who comes up smelling roses after Woodsy