Dez Lewis #3 WR?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I think the rules allow us to be lucky once in a while. I'd say we're due!

(Toes also crossed.)

I honestly can't remember the last time the bills were on the receiving end of "luck" (good fortune, not the player). I think the latter was more recent.

Salas and Goodwin both have much more experience and are locks. Dez Little Hankerson for that 5 spot.

Goodwin is a lock? He already got hurt again. I think they drafted Listenbee to replace him and he's facing an enormous uphill battle to make the roster. I think if anyone's a lock right now it's Lewis with his size. Not to mention he was drafted by the current regime. Edited by metzelaars_lives

Salas and Goodwin both have much more experience and are locks. Dez Little Hankerson for that 5 spot.

I'm less sure. Goodwin, while I have really liked him, has never played a full season healthy. This year he's lost body mass while training for the Olympics, which is going to make injury more likely.

Salas they seem to like, but the competition is looking surprisingly strong this year.

I mean no offense to anyone, but if Goodwin is one of the 5 best WRs this season, then none of the new acquisitions panned out.

His football career has been very consistent. There is no hidden prize yet to be discovered. He can run a few routes and won't stay on the field for over 50 snaps.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood