Getting married in a month...

Wooderson

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats man!

Are you both living together already? Or are you waiting until after your married?

CBF

Thanks!

Been living together for over 3 years, so not much is gonna change in that aspect.

Edited by Wooderson

I don't really have marriage advice, but here's what works for Mrs. Bandit and I: it's not a 50/50 deal; literally everything is my responsibility.

That goes for both of us...if something isn't going well, then it's my responsibility to address it, not hers. She feels the same way, thankfully.

As to the wedding, well, I ran weddings for 6+ years, and here's the advice I always gave: once you get to the day of, just relax. All the work is done, and it's time to enjoy yourselves.

Thanks!

Been living together for over 3 years, so not much is gonna change in that aspect.

Just always say yes dear.

Like Poojer said, pics

Always remember why you fell in love and understand everyone has a bad day. Be there for each other and always give her a pat on the azz when you get ready for sleep.

Keep 3 bank accounts:

80% - Family money, long term savings, etc.

10% - Her discretionary - shoes, purses, spa

10% - your discretionary - golf, bills tickets, guys' nights out on Aero Dr....

Add a 4th bank account a family member holds for money you skim off and deposits for you. if it works out someday you have a bunch of money you can surprise her with for that dream vacation. If not it's not counted in the 50/50 split since she doesn't know about it and its not in your name. Danger of that is family memeber runs off with the cash LOL. Good luck.

I'll give you the only advice I've known to be true for every man who ever got married: say goodbye to blowjobs.

He needs to rewatch that Chris Rock bit about marriage and blowjobs.

And....here it is: NSFW

Edited by KD in CA