Bills ought to bring Michael Vick as consultant

He is a free agent and very close to Tyrod. Give him a consulting/intern contract with appropriate "Do not disclose" calls and bring him into Buffalo with an out clause allowing him to leave if he gets an offer from another team to play QB.

The NFLPA severely limits what contact Bills can have with Tyrod during offseason so Vick could be Roman's stand-in in planning meetings this summer. There styles and capabilities (pre-injuries to Michael Vick) are similar and I think it would help Tyrod get up to speed faster.

I thought one of the primary knocks on Vick, other than the whole dog abuse thing, was that he had an IQ roughly comparable to said dogs. Is that a characteristic of someone you want as a consultant?

Taylor is really great at keeping his eyes downfield on the run and throwing accurate passes. I would say hes the best in the league at it. Vick is not such a horrible idea based on the fact that hes won some playoff games as a starting NFL QB but I think the team feels really good about our QB coach as things stand.

He is a free agent and very close to Tyrod. Give him a consulting/intern contract with appropriate "Do not disclose" calls and bring him into Buffalo with an out clause allowing him to leave if he gets an offer from another team to play QB.

The NFLPA severely limits what contact Bills can have with Tyrod during offseason so Vick could be Roman's stand-in in planning meetings this summer. There styles and capabilities (pre-injuries to Michael Vick) are similar and I think it would help Tyrod get up to speed faster.

that's like having Charley Sheen tutor my son

Definitely not Vick, but I'd like to give Manuel the boot and pick up a veteran backup. Manuel carries a 2.8 mil cap hit, which sucks, but I'd pay more to see him leave. To be honest, I'd try to restructure his contract, and pay him more to make it more cap friendly when we cut him.

As for Gilmore and Taylor, I'd wait until the season is over for both of them. Personally, I think Gilmore is overrated, but I have hope for Taylor.

Now, the replacement "backup" QB would have to be either:

1. Tarvaris Jackson
  2. Josh Freeman
  3. TJ Yates
  4. Clipboard Jesus

Each one of these guys are 10 times better then EJ and should be fairly cheap.

Definitely not Vick, but I'd like to give Manuel the boot and pick up a veteran backup. Manuel carries a 2.8 mil cap hit, which sucks, but I'd pay more to see him leave. To be honest, I'd try to restructure his contract, and pay him more to make it more cap friendly when we cut him.

As for Gilmore and Taylor, I'd wait until the season is over for both of them. Personally, I think Gilmore is overrated, but I have hope for Taylor.

1. Tarvaris Jackson
  2. Josh Freeman
  3. TJ Yates
  4. Clipboard Jesus

Your # 2, 3, and 4 choices are laughable. #1 I agree with.

1. Tarvaris Jackson
  2. Josh Freeman
  3. TJ Yates
  4. Clipboard Jesus

Sure, let's play...

I'd say replace them all with:

1. Akili Smith

2. Ryan Leaf

3. Jamarcus Russell

4. Chris Weinke

BLAGH !