Police Shamelessly cite Terrorism in Patrolling Private Lots

Fingon

I heard you won't be able to buy beer if you end up on the mysterious "no tailgate list"

:lol::lol::lol:

When Bills fans stop behaving like hooligans at a rowdy Phish concert, they'll have a legitimate cause to complain about these types of things. The behavior in and around the stadium is intolerable. People need to grow the f- up.

Not intolerable to either me, my family, or friends...really don't know what you are talking about .

Then you get the you tube video of some fan getting the crap kicked out of him and everyone is drunk

but hey.....lets make law enforcement the villian

I dunno, seems like so little fights compared to other places...have not seen a fight in i would say the last 10 games i have attended, and maybe 2 in the last 20. Shhot, see more than that in a bar with 100 people in it

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Bills fans stop behaving like hooligans at a rowdy Phish concert, they'll have a legitimate cause to complain about these types of things. The behavior in and around the stadium is intolerable. People need to grow the f- up.

Have you been to a Phish, Dead, Moe., Gov Mule, Umphrey's show ever......because it sounds like you haven't. It is a pretty well behaved event, all things considered.

Terrorism is a legitimate concern, but let's not act like that's the reason for this. The real reason is that Mark Poloncarz has been breathing down their necks trying to stop Bills fans from going viral on YouTube. We literally have him saying that he will be doing exactly that. Let's also not act like terrorism is a new concern, as 9/11 happened 15 years ago. It's awfully strange they need to patrol people's back yards for terrorists after Deadspin posts a "Year in Bills Fans" video.

9/11 or before myself and friends are very aware of at least one terrorist that is actually in the stadium once a year. And I got name(s).

His name is Tom Brady. I fear his family could be in a private lot looking for lodging too. Since they are always having problems finding suitable hotel accommodations. I ain't doing nothng wrong so on the extremely rare chance a cop not called onto a private lot shows up. Well, no big deal.

Edited by Best Player Available

Call me crazy, but I don't have a problem with an officer walking through a private lot (until someone explains how this impacts my ability to have fun and enjoy the game day experience).

This, cops are all over all football stadiums I don't see an issue unless you're an amateur with the alcohol.

behaving like hooligans at a rowdy Phish concert

People at Phish concerts couldn't be more stoned and slow and peaceful. Terrible reference for a rowdy band.

My aunts at the Rod Stewart concert are a rowdier bunch.

Any terrorist that would be foolish enough to go to Hammer's lot would never make it out alive.

Either that or he would become one of us and learn what it's like to be on the short end of an abusive relationship.

;-)

Ketchup and blue light is the best terrorist deterrent.

This, cops are all over all football stadiums I don't see an issue unless you're an amateur with the alcohol.

People at Phish concerts couldn't be more stoned and slow and peaceful. Terrible reference for a rowdy band.

My aunts at the Rod Stewart concert are a rowdier bunch.

My bad - I meant, a Phish show mentality (ingest everything in sight) with a rowdier edge. I (unfortunately) have been to many Phish shows in my day.

Terrorism is a legitimate concern, but let's not act like that's the reason for this. The real reason is that Mark Poloncarz has been breathing down their necks trying to stop Bills fans from going viral on YouTube. We literally have him saying that he will be doing exactly that. Let's also not act like terrorism is a new concern, as 9/11 happened 15 years ago. It's awfully strange they need to patrol people's back yards for terrorists after Deadspin posts a "Year in Bills Fans" video.

acts of terror have been becoming more and more over these last 8 years. Geez, I wonder why. In recent events in San Bernadino, and Orlando it's not out of the question to beef up security at sporting events.

Quick question, do you go to other sporting events? In other cities? Because Ralph Wilson Stadium is extremely lax in security. And so are the parking lots.

You can't say the reason for increased police presence at private lots is going to effect drunken idiots until it happens.

so let me digest this.. they are using the word "terrorism" to justify patrolling a bunch of beer drinking, hard working bills fans?? but.. a guy shoots 49 people dead in a nightclub in the name of radical islam, which the current administration refuses to acknowledge?? color me perplexed.

How do you know they are hard working?

I'll ignore the rest of your post, as we all should.

For what its worth, we were in a private lot last year smoking a blunt (cigar filled with weed, for the old guys) when a cop crept into the circle right as my buddy passed it his way. The cop took it, said "no thanks", passed it to the next guy and walked away.

I've also walked right by them on Abbott with an open container, which they are supposed to be enforcing, and they didnt say peep.

Just because they'll be walking around, doesnt necessarily mean theyll be stopping anyone's good time. As long as everyone is having a good natured time.

acts of terror have been becoming more and more over these last 8 years.

Have they? Or is our definition of "terror" growing more encompassing? The term "terrorism" is right up there with "hate crime" as redundant and superfluous to me.

Does the Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado count as terrorism since it was based in radical conservative/religious views?

Is it terrorism when one gang shoots up another in LA or Chicago?

Is this post quickly flushing down the toilet to PPP status?

For what its worth, we were in a private lot last year smoking a blunt (cigar filled with weed, for the old guys) when a cop crept into the circle right as my buddy passed it his way. The cop took it, said "no thanks", passed it to the next guy and walked away.

I've also walked right by them on Abbott with an open container, which they are supposed to be enforcing, and they didnt say peep.

Just because they'll be walking around, doesnt necessarily mean theyll be stopping anyone's good time. As long as everyone is having a good natured time.

Have they? Or is our definition of "terror" growing more encompassing? The term "terrorism" is right up there with "hate crime" as redundant and superfluous to me.

Does the Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado count as terrorism since it was based in radical conservative/religious views?

Is it terrorism when one gang shoots up another in LA or Chicago?

Is this post quickly flushing down the toilet to PPP status?

just stating the fact that our biggest terrorism concern currently is Radical Islamic individuals swearing their allegiance.

I work in a place that is more than 70% gang members so I know gang violence very well. That's not to say it isn't a bigger problem in this country. Because IMO it is. But the government (local and federal) has pretty much set that aside as they try or at least pretend to deal with actual terrorists.

Way to send a message to him is next election and make videos breaking campaign signs.

just stating the fact that our biggest terrorism concern currently is Radical Islamic individuals swearing their allegiance.

I work in a place that is more than 70% gang members so I know gang violence very well. That's not to say it isn't a bigger problem in this country. Because IMO it is. But the government (local and federal) has pretty much set that aside as they try or at least pretend to deal with actual terrorists.

I question your "fact", considering the death toll across, what, 2 shootings and a marathon bombing, versus the vast amount of "domestic terrorism" we see every day.

Radical Islamists are losing that race to regular Americans.

As far as Bills games are concerned, from what I see, I think we're more likely to be shot as a bystander by some drunk yokel in a parking lot feud than some elaborate ISIS plot.

You sound like a Phish fan and probably bleed aqua and orange.

As far as Bills games are concerned, from what I see, I think we're more likely to be shot as a bystander by some drunk yokel in a parking lot feud than some elaborate ISIS plot.

Some drunk yokel shot himself in the parking lot last year, so... Yeah.

I question your "fact", considering the death toll across, what, 2 shootings and a marathon bombing, versus the vast amount of "domestic terrorism" we see every day.

Radical Islamists are losing that race to regular Americans.

well, I guess it all comes down to how you characterize "terrorism". Because as I said, I feel gang activity is a much larger issue in this country. I don't classify them as terrorism. Not even one teenie bit. I classify them as criminals. Drug dealers. Murderers. Gang members.

Regardless if my opinion is correct or not here, I classify terrorism (at least the kind im talking about) as Radical Islam. A war on freedom and western civilization as we know it.

I also stated that I don't believe will or could be a terrorist attack at a location such as Ralph Wilson Stadium. But I don't see why there is a problem with police and other agencies policing the parking lots for our safety just in case.

Edited by mrags