Former Bill on America's Got Talent

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at screen at exactly 3:00 - 3 clubs is missing.

Dorenbos>>>>>>>>>>Sanborn

At magic definitely; at drinking Beerball under the table I am not sure.

Why did we cut him, anyway? I remember he was a quick long snapper and was disappointed we let him go.

He must have been a lot of fun in the locker room.

Like a lot of UDFAs especially special teams players he wandered a bit getting seasoning; he was good at magic when drafted but he needed some work on long snapping.

As I recall, when he was with the Bills, he was offered to be in a show in Las Vegas which would have paid him a lot more than what he was making with the Bills. He turned the offer down because he wanted to play in the NFL.

Can't believe this got two pages, figured maybe 5 posts.

His father killed his mother and was convicted.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19921030&slug=1521769

:o:cry:

Are card tricks a talent since anyone can do it?

give it a shot and see how you do.

I was hoping this was about Reggie Germany

Is he supposed to be on it and what is his talent?

Look at screen at exactly 3:00 - 3 clubs is missing.

Yes, it was in the paper clip "the entire time"...that's the trick...

Also, the the hearts went 7,9,8....RED X!!!!

Edited by ricojes

• 3 weeks later...

I remember stories about him doing magic tricks in the Bills locker room years ago.

I also remember 30+ years ago taking a pretty young blonde to dinner at the Forks Hotel on the corner of Broadway and Union in Cheektowaga where some very talented magicians would rotate from table to table doing some pretty fantastic things.

What a great story!!!

I remember the Forks!!! It was an awesome evening out!!! Magicians would travel from across the country to meet other magicians to practice and learn from each other. Is it still there?

A great long snapper, but for him to be in the league for this long in such a specialty position is the biggest magic trick of all. Good for him...

Not really. The exact opposite. Long snapping is so specialized, that the good ones stay. Patrick Mannelly when he was w/Bears comes to mind. Ethan Albright, another with a 15 year career...

...Long snapping is a high skill. You find a good one, you hang onto him for a long time!