Bills' QB coach on Taylor: 'His eyes are in the right place

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/06/15/bills-qb-coach-taylor-eyes-right-place-time/

This kids deep ball with his work ethic and film study are going to push us into the playoffs.

Technology has taken the guesswork out of determining exactly how well a quarterback sees the field as he drops back to throw.

And according to the little cameras attached to Tyrod Taylor's helmet, he's seeing things perfectly.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I think that he takes a step forward this year (and I liked him already). The offseason reports so far should have us excited.

I'm really trying not to get too excited. I'd like him to prove you right, but I'm too cautious in throwing that much confidence behind any Bills' QB :lol:

I agree. I think that he takes a step forward this year (and I liked him already). The offseason reports so far should have us excited.

This news IS exciting. uh oh.. :blink: I think.. I think.. Yes. It's starting to come over me! :thumbsup:

I'm really trying not to get too excited. I'd like him to prove you right, but I'm too cautious in throwing that much confidence behind any Bills' QB :lol:

After 16 years of not making the playoffs, I have little trouble not getting excited during the off-season. I'm glad to hear good things about TT but I hear/read good things virtually every off-season.

So this year I'm letting go of all my hopes and fears.

Though I do think it would be reasonable to expect Tyrod to take a step forward this year: 2nd year as a starter; first year going into training camp as a starter; 2nd year in a new system; 2nd year with a new OC... You would expect the learning curve to keep trending upwards.

Edited by hondo in seattle

They couldn't come up with a picture where the camera was pointing to where his eyes were looking ?

I don't want any other team to see what he sees at the angle he is looking at. The Patriots would do something I just know they would use it to an advantage.