Sabres & NHL 2016-17 - Victor Antipin Signs One Year Deal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fire GMTM, Cut Lehner, Kane is injury prone...next game is a must win to keep their playoff hopes alive, if they don't win the next game, I'm done...

:lol::lol::lol: ..isnt an extension from TPegs the kiss of death.

Man, i don't care what team it is..4 out of top 6 players not playing tough row to hoe!!!

:lol::lol::lol: ..isnt an extension from TPegs the kiss of death.

Man, i don't care what team it is..4 out of top 6 players not playing tough row to hoe!!!

Also hard to win with a goalie that is apt to give up a goal on any given shot. That guy sucked all year last year and he sucked last night. It's one game of course but they need a backup plan. i hope one of the young guys pans out but it seems like Murray is willing to give up on this year to try to prove some silly point with Lehner. Maybe he wants to develop an offense that can score the 7 goals it will need to win and then flip the goalie before the 2019 playoffs start.

My DVR cut out with about 10 minutes left in the game. Fortunately it was right as they scored the 4th goal and the game was clearly over. Too bad, I could have used some positives after the long day I had.

@BNHarrington

Looks like #Sabres get Okposo back Sunday in EDM, Kulikov later on trip. Might be a F and a D recall from Roch.

@BuffaloSabres

Coach Bylsma: Evander Kane has 3 cracked ribs, and he will be out for weeks.

Cuvs_ViWYAAjNjP.jpg

@BuffaloSabres

Eichel stresses patience after injury: http://bufsabres.co/c3LFXh

"Make sure when I come back I'm able to positively affect the team."

CuvlXHlXgAAl8Z6.jpg

I can accept the Kane injury,,,,it happened during the game. Stuff happens. The Eichel thing feels like a gut punch.... one of those freak practice injuries. It's knd of like Reggie Ragland for the Bills. Those are hard to deal with.