Sabres & NHL 2016-17 - Victor Antipin Signs One Year Deal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a related note, anyone in the loop know when PGE Network will start broadcasting the full schedule on DTV? It's still only the Sabres games on DTV 635-1.

Earlier reports said it will go on satellite sometime in October.

On a related note, anyone in the loop know when PGE Network will start broadcasting the full schedule on DTV? It's still only the Sabres games on DTV 635-1.

Earlier reports said it will go on satellite sometime in October.

It was my understanding PS&E programming would be carried on MSG-WNY. There isn't going to be a separate PSE channel.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

It was my understanding PS&E programming would be carried on MSG-WNY. There isn't going to be a separate PSE channel.

Yeah, that's the channel I'm referring to. It's the 635-1 feed on DTV. The Snooze reported that DTV will being carrying programming sometime in October.

@BuffaloSabres

O'Reilly is a go 2705.png Game day updates >> http://bufsabres.co/fiorHt

CuqfZoYXEAAHo7R.jpg
Projected lineup

9 Evander Kane - 90 Ryan O'Reilly - 23 Sam Reinhart
63 Tyler Ennis - 22 Johan Larsson - 82 Marcus Foligno
26 Matt Moulson - 28 Zemgus Girgensons - Hudson Fasching
44 Nicolas Deslauriers - 27 Derek Grant - 12 Brian Gionta

Defensemen: 55 Rasmus Ristolainen, 29 Jake McCabe, 47 Zach Bogosian, 4 Josh Gorges, 6 Cody Franson, 34 Casey Nelson

40 Robin Lehner
31 Anders Nilsson

Don't worry. They lost and that were the only goals scored for Leafs.

Now everybody on planet will get message to not take him lighty... Which Ottawa probably did @ first. Probably just didn't know how to play him, match against. Sens eventually won the game.

Let them have their day in the sun. One for the record books, hopefully it was an outlier game. I will worry for balance of the Sabres-Leafs rivalry if it happens more or if this wasn't just the first game. I mean, he is an elite player!

Wow... Still?

Flu

I live out of the area and this is the first time in a decade I didn't renew the NHL Center Ice package. I'll just have to enjoy the few Sabres NBCSN games and highlights on social media, NHL Network, etc..

That sucks about Eichel and the other injuries. I think the Sabres will still have a tough time making a playoff run. Hopefully they can hang in there and have a chance for the 8th spot come spring time.

@CanadiensMTL

The season kicks off tonight! Get prepped by checking out all the news and notes from Buffalo. GAME DAY-> http://goha.bs/2da6agp

CuqyP8HWAAApM4w.jpg

Projected lines and defense pairings for the season opener

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Plekanec-Radulov
Carr-Desharnais-Shaw
Byron-Mitchell-Danault

Beaulieu-Weber
Markov-Pateryn
Emelin-Sergachev

Montoya
Lindgren

With all the key injuries to front-line guys, a heavy early schedule, an immediate swing to the far left coast, and then another trip out to the Winnipeg area this could be a really tough start for the boys.

I'm not going to hit the panic button if they struggle, but is it too much to ask that they finish November healthy and better than .500?

With all the key injuries to front-line guys, a heavy early schedule, an immediate swing to the far left coast, and then another trip out to the Winnipeg area this could be a really tough start for the boys.

I'm not going to hit the panic button if they struggle, but is it too much to ask that they finish November healthy and better than .500?

Thats a big ask..i will take .450 and a good Eichel by Thanksgiving Friday in DC.

Eichel out for months and we get more kick in the guts with McDavid scoring 2 goals and Matthews scoring 4 goals in his debut.

The one silver lining to the Eichel injury was that you'd think Reinhart would be getting experience at center in the NHL finally...but Bylsma is still playing Reinhart at wing? wtf :wallbash: . Larsson is our 2nd line center :sick: ...Once again he just loads up all the best players on one line that he will overwork with ice time instead of creating a little balance in the lines.

Edited by earthtobrint