Sabres & NHL 2016-17 - Victor Antipin Signs One Year Deal

Watching the Caps last night and seeing how deep their defense is makes me wonder if Jake McCabe could even make it as 5th or 6th man on that unit. I consider him our number 2 but he is well below the Caps 3rd or 4th, imo

1. The youngest defenseman on Washington's roster is 2 years older than McCabe.

2. Washington's core has bèen together nearly half a decade.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. The youngest defenseman on Washington's roster is 2 years older than McCabe.

2. Washington's core has bèen together nearly half a decade.

I just wish I had seen the potential in McCabe. I liked him, but I'm thinking his skating and puck skill have not shown much promise. And after him, aside from Guhle, there is nothing. Watching the Caps and other good teams just makes me feel we are farther behind than I thought.

@SabresProspects

Source tells me Kyle Okposo issue was a reaction to medication he was taking when dealing with concussion and is doing much better. #Sabres

to be more clear, I'm told reaction was when treating post-concussion problems.

Okposo expected to return, per source

@john_wawrow

Tho can't confirm @SabresProspects report, told #Sabres Okposo continues to head in right direction. So that continues to be encouraging.

Watching the Caps last night and seeing how deep their defense is makes me wonder if Jake McCabe could even make it as 5th or 6th man on that unit. I consider him our number 2 but he is well below the Caps 3rd or 4th, imo

I like McCabe a lot and it is evident that he has developed into a solid player. However, I don't consider him as a first pairing defenseman, more of a second pairing type of player. On a cup type team I would rate him as a very good third pairing player.

@SabresProspects

Source tells me Kyle Okposo issue was a reaction to medication he was taking when dealing with concussion and is doing much better. #Sabres

to be more clear, I'm told reaction was when treating post-concussion problems.

Okposo expected to return, per source

@john_wawrow

Tho can't confirm @SabresProspects report, told #Sabres Okposo continues to head in right direction. So that continues to be encouraging.

The Buffalo News said a week or so ago that there were all kinds of rumors about Okposo and none of them good. What were the rumors?

@PierreVLebrun

Hearing that Bill Guerin has interviewed for the Sabres GM job. Obviously several other candidates have as well or will. It's a process.

His name looks like a legal case. Is that what happens when you leave espn?