Bills to bring in former BGSU QB Matt Johnson for workout

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our QBs wouldn't be doing that? We already have 3. Why would they need this guy to be throwing the ball in camp? Serious question.

I think they will keep 3 on the final 53 man roster. I don't think Cardale would be safe on the practice squad. Whether it is this guy or not, I think they will keep bringing in guys until they find a good PS QB. Good to have the right guy learn the system in camp too.

I think they will keep 3 on the final 53 man roster. I don't think Cardale would be safe on the practice squad. Whether it is this guy or not, I think they will keep bringing in guys until they find a good PS QB. Good to have the right guy learn the system in camp too.

Like Alex Tanney?

Two clips of him throwing to wide open receivers.

Hey, I'm just pointing out the article. I don't know who he is and I've never seen him play so I can't comment on their analysis. Just found in interesting.

Edited by Doc

Our QBs wouldn't be doing that? We already have 3. Why would they need this guy to be throwing the ball in camp? Serious question.

Can be convenient for drills and such as a serious answer.

Is there a downside to a 4th arm?

Brilliant! JR for GM! :beer:

Here's some more:

Looks like a quick compact throwing motion, not horrible, seen a nice little pump fake too.

And as far as "camp arm", they need 4, if I remember correctly, the ran 2 practices at a time last year, why not 2 qb's each.

Can be convenient for drills and such as a serious answer.

Is there a downside to a 4th arm?

Not sure, but this third leg sure can be an issue for some..

So the guys who actually play in the games that matter aren't worn out when the season starts

If the guys who actually play the games are worn out by training camp, we're doomed.