Bills to bring in former BGSU QB Matt Johnson for workout

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had wanted short, we should have signed Vernon Adams Jr.

Look at it this way-- (WEO's concerns notwithstanding), we have a couple dozen WRs, TEs, and RBs who all need reps getting the ball thrown to them. Obviously, we need a "camp arm." And, from what little I've seen, and read, it would seem that this guy might be more useful, and probably a hell of a lot more interesting, than a Jeff Tuel, or Matt Simms, or that other guy whose name I can't remember. Apparently, his strengths are his accuracy, and a great long ball. Those are pretty valuable traits for a camp arm. Who cares how tall he is?

Look at it this way-- (WEO's concerns notwithstanding), we have a couple dozen WRs, TEs, and RBs who all need reps getting the ball thrown to them. Obviously, we need a "camp arm." And, from what little I've seen, and read, it would seem that this guy might be more useful, and probably a hell of a lot more interesting, than a Jeff Tuel, or Matt Simms, or that other guy whose name I can't remember. Apparently, his strengths are his accuracy, and a great long ball. Those are pretty valuable traits for a camp arm. Who cares how tall he is?

His girlfriend.