Marrone Mic'd Up at Jags Practice

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if he's a douche. He led the bills to a winning record. I swear a lot of you are like scorned women. Why take things so personally? He's just a football coach.

15-17, and one of those wins was against the Pats*** backups. That's not a winning record.

After the damage Maroon did to this franchise, how can any Bills fan receive this with anything but scorn and derision?

How much damage did he do? Damage from what our previous general managers and head coaches have done? Did he set us back THAT much?

Yea he dcked us over but we went from being a mediocre team that missed the playoffs before him to being a mediocre team that missed the playoffs after him. We've had the same problems for the last 16 years. When our offense plays well, our defense sucks. When our defense plays well, our offense sucks. Poor to average QB play and bad coaching. I don't know how Marrone is that much different from Jauron, Mularkey and the other guys that coached the team. They all sucked.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

OK. Seriously. People need to get over this whole Marrone thing. He's gone. Get over it.

Who cares if he's a douche. He led the bills to a winning record. I swear a lot of you are like scorned women. Why take things so personally? He's just a football coach.

Everyone is entitled to feel however they want to about the guy. They also have a right to come to this community of Bills fans, whom he walked away from and air their greivances by calling him a sweaty, mouthbreathing, control-freak, porchdick if that's what they want to do. You are just as entitled to ignore them.

How much damage did he do? Damage from what our previous general managers and head coaches have done? Did he set us back THAT much?

Yea he dcked us over but we went from being a mediocre team that missed the playoffs before him to being a mediocre team that missed the playoffs after him. We've had the same problems for the last 16 years. When our offense plays well, our defense sucks. When our defense plays well, our offense sucks. Poor to average QB play and bad coaching. I don't know how Marrone is that much different from Jauron, Mularkey and the other guys that coached the team. They all sucked.

Nate Hackett for starters.

Buffalo Bills

Doug Marrone - Head Coach

Nathaniel Hackett - Offensive Coordinator

Jacksonville Jaguars

Doug Marrone - Offensive Line Coach

Nathaniel Hackett - Quarterbacks Coach

Those two were out of their league on the Bills.

Nate Hackett for starters.

Buffalo Bills

Doug Marrone - Head Coach

Nathaniel Hackett - Offensive Coordinator

Jacksonville Jaguars

Doug Marrone - Offensive Line Coach

Nathaniel Hackett - Quarterbacks Coach

Those two were out of their league on the Bills.

Chan Gailey, Dick Jauron, Mike Mularkey, Gregg Williams...so what's your point? You guys make Marrone out to be the worst coach we've had but in actuality he's been just as bad as every coach we've had since Marv/Wade.

He's no better or worse than any of those guys.

Chan Gailey, Dick Jauron, Mike Mularkey, Gregg Williams...so what's your point? You guys make Marrone out to be the worst coach we've had but in actuality he's been just as bad as every coach we've had since Marv/Wade.

He's no better or worse than any of those guys.

1 year at 6-10. 1 year at 9-7 living off Schwartz Defense. And then he just walked away. I am not saying he is the worst ever, but his situation does deserve unique criticism.