The Cavs-Bills comparisons have begun

Another problem is how lobsided the NBA is right now. Cavs were not battle tested what so ever in the playoffs. Who's the Cavs main competition in the eastern conference? The Pacers? The Raptors? LOL. Meanwhile the Warriors are battle tested. They play teams like the Clippers, Thunder, Spurs, Blazers. Any of these teams would run the table if they moved to the "other" conference.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They shot 23 3-pointers last night and made 5. I don't care how much more emphasis you put on shooting the long ball, when you're not hitting it, you're losing. 35% from the field overall is a dumpster fire. 7 Turnovers from their biggest star is simply unacceptable.

When you're not running a good ball movement offense that's what happens!

Lebron has won two championships and has two finals MVPs, so he is certainly not a big game choker. The Cavs are only 0-2 in the finals, so they've got some work to go before they're the Bills.

However, I think the comparisons are somewhat valid in the sense that the Cavs have dominated their conference only to get smoked in the finals, just like the Bills.

Lebron has won two championships and has two finals MVPs, so he is certainly not a big game choker. The Cavs are only 0-2 in the finals, so they've got some work to go before they're the Bills.

However, I think the comparisons are somewhat valid in the sense that the Cavs have dominated their conference only to get smoked in the finals, just like the Bills.

I agree with the last part and i think they are clearly going to be 0-3 unless some kind of miracle happens. I also think it's a similarity that they played them close last year and after getting back this year they are getting blown out. Kind of like the Bills getting so close in the first SB and then getting pasted each time after. Edited by YoloinOhio

That's a joke. He couldn't do it by himself so he went to Wade's team and Wade won it for him. Wade has won a ring without Lebron, but Lebron can't win one without Wade. If they lose this series, he's gonna go crawling back to Miami like the loser he is.

IMO it looks like the real championship took place in the WCF, thus far. But I am shocked at "how" the Cavs are losing. They looked dominant in the east.

You shouldn't be shocked, the East sucked this year.

That's a joke. He couldn't do it by himself so he went to Wade's team and Wade won it for him. Wade has won a ring without Lebron, but Lebron can't win one without Wade. If they lose this series, he's gonna go crawling back to Miami like the loser he is.

Hot take alert!!!! Multiple MVPs, multiple championships, finals 7 straight times = loser! You're killing it Skip.

They are playing one of the best teams in 20 years. The first time, Lebron took them to 6 games playing with a minor league team (they had an Aussie who shoots like a 5 year old starting for them). This year, the 2nd and 3rd best players have been awful. But it's all LeBron's fault because he can't beat a record setting team single handedly. Loser!

Hot take alert!!!! Multiple MVPs, multiple championships, finals 7 straight times = loser! You're killing it Skip.

They are playing one of the best teams in 20 years. The first time, Lebron took them to 6 games playing with a minor league team (they had an Aussie who shoots like a 5 year old starting for them). This year, the 2nd and 3rd best players have been awful. But it's all LeBron's fault because he can't beat a record setting team single handedly. Loser!

How much of this "loser" talk comes from the Cavs being a Cleveland team? No one called LeBron and the Heat losers for only winning two of four NBA titles.

How much of this "loser" talk comes from the Cavs being a Cleveland team? No one called LeBron and the Heat losers for only winning two of four NBA titles.

The fact that he has even gotten a Cleveland team this close to a championship shows how amazing he is. That city is more cursed than us!

I was a kid in the 90s and thought the Bills were losers because they lost SBs. Unfortunately, there are still media members and fans who think like who I did as a 10 year old. You are a loser if you don't win the title. What a joke. I'd do something really bad for the Bills or Sabres to be losers like LeBron apparently is.

The Cavs didn't win any titles, let alone 2.

Lebron's hand picked roster. Lebron's hand picked coach. Lebron's fault.