What Eric Striker Brings to the Bills

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes! He had Kouandjio for breakfast, lunch and dinner in that game.

Right now he looks like nothing more than a situational pass rusher, but he could also be useful in coverage. He could also make a mark on Special Teams.

Even though he's got more guts in his little finger than most of us do in our intestines, including the colon, I'm not sure he's ever really gotten over what happened at Macho Grande.

Over Macho Grande? No, I don't think I'll ever get over Macho Grande...

Dude needs to stop tackling QBs by the facemask...

lol I noticed that

Yikes! He had Kouandjio for breakfast, lunch and dinner in that game.

Right now he looks like nothing more than a situational pass rusher, but he could also be useful in coverage. He could also make a mark on Special Teams.

He looks like he could be a serious Special Teams demon to me.......

If he can cover......I think he can get on the field in addition to pass rush situations

Striker flew single engine fighters in the Air Force, but now he is going to have to pilot a plane with four engines.

He's made mistakes in the past. If we take into account the passing of Lt. Zip, seven men have died because of Striker's mistake.

The real question is whether or not he can fly this plane, and land it.

I have a sickening feelin that Ryan bros. Barnum and Bailey circus is going to cut him... I hope I'm wrong, but don't see a passrusher that small as their type of player... Too bad, because I happen to think he's a special player.