Bills' 2016 Organized Team Activities - Week 3

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until further notice, I will not do Astro-Notes at Bills Training Camp practices until the Bills change their policy.

Sorry to hear that, Astrobot. But I am not so sure the media was doing their job in the first place. Those guys have been marketing themselves with over-the-top commentary for years. Free speech hasn't been taken away from them since the Bill's(a privately owned organization) does not have to release any news at all. Of course they won't help their own marketing that much if no one can report on them. I see this as a short term trial, anyway.

The media though, has a responsibility to report the news accurately but instead use their power to prop themselves up. We want the news, but we don't really need their often inaccurate opinions and their need to drum up blog hits.

Edited by Rockinon

I am fine with this. I certainly can wait for training camp to start freaking out.

But honestly, i do not care about these practices besides injury reports.

Should be quite the social experiment though. That feature really cracks me up. I think this is a very conscious effort from the Bills to take a shot at Buffalo Media

It's the principle of the thing.

Reporters not able to do their job. Free speech.

All the more reason to rage against the machine and cover training camp how you see fit.

(Though I don't personally think this is a free speech/first amendment issue.)

The subject is learning hard lessons on defense from 2015. I hope that includes the coaches as well.

I don't think there's any question that Rex learned a thing or two from 2015--the question, for me, is how well the vets take to his offseason adjustment(s)

The subject is learning hard lessons on defense from 2015. I hope that includes the coaches as well.

I don't think there's any question that Rex learned a thing or two from 2015--the question, for me, is how well the vets take to his offseason adjustment(s)

This the bottom line crux of the matter. We can only wait to see what the results will be on the field.

There were a handful of reports that the Bills' media policy really isn't much different than many other teams'

Again, I implore Bills fans here to pick any other team and start following the local media reports. You will soon discover that EVERY team has similar issues, its not only our sky that is falling, and none of this offseason nonsense really matters.

Edited by DrDareustein

There were a handful of reports that the Bills' media policy really isn't much different than many other teams'

Again, I implore Bills fans here to pic any other team and start following the local media reports. You will soon discover that EVERY team has similar issues, its not only our sky that is falling, and none of this offseason nonsense really matters.

You guys need to stop this

You are taking away things that the NNN's can complain about......

Seems to be an emerging thing across the League.

Again, I implore Bills fans here to pic any other team and start following the local media reports. You will soon discover that EVERY team has similar issues, its not only our sky that is falling, and none of this offseason nonsense really matters.

But I need to know if we're Doomed, or Not Doomed :ph34r: it's all I understand!!! :beer: