Bills' 2016 Organized Team Activities - Week 3

@john_wawrow

No scoops for you: Buffalo #Bills new wide-ranging media policy has many restrictions

@TyDunne

BN Blog: #Bills HC Rex Ryan says Sammy Watkins will be ready by Week 1, still hasn't heard from Dri Archer...

@MarkLud12

Bills getting crushed on ESPN for their new media policy, and rightfully so. Whole lot of positive PR from this PR initiative!

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REX RYAN: "WE'RE A ZILLION MILES AHEAD" (24:27)

The Bills head coach talks about Shaq Lawson's injury situation, rookie Kevon Seymour working with the starters, and the wide receiver depth behind Watkins and Woods.

BILLS OTA NOTES

Who is making good first impressions, who is back to 100 percent health and who was labeled a super sub? It's all in our OTA notes.

@JoeBuscaglia

There was this thing about a media policy today, but I still have 7 observations from #Bills OTAs. Here you go: https://t.co/amLEJ28ENO

@salmaiorana

A busy day at One Bills Drive. Lawson, Watkins, a viral media policy, and humans shouldn't play football....

https://t.co/x3eEr3lL60

Joe B with violations all over the place

Marcellus Wiley Supports the Bills' New Media Policy (1:59)

Rodak: Where's the proof? Logic of Bills' updated media policy doesn't add up

The Bills' new media policy draws a line between broad observations (acceptable) and specific observations (not acceptable) that doesn't make sense.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Slow start for QBs blah blah. This is why they put out those policies. Its day one, stfu.

That is my feeling as well....media types bitching about being censored.....

Hey guys.....stop commenting on EVERY DROPPED PASS so that the fans can form their "sky is falling" bunkers and show some restraint......

@kentsomers

the Bills new media policy is pretty much what we’ve been operating under covering @azcardinals last several years.

@JaysonBraddock

Very similar to Texans policies. Those who do push back, receive threats to access

@RyanTalbotBills

Ryan Talbot Retweeted Kent Somers

Not a fan of Buffalo's new media policy, but Cardinals and Jaguars media are apparently dealing with the same thing.

@JohnMurphyShow

Live with #Bills C @EWood70 at 730pm to discuss OTAs and his upcoming "Dinner for a Difference" http://ow.ly/i/jGmSH

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'll need two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not that I'll need all of that for the reporting trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection (while doing serious reporting), the tendency is to push it as far as you can...

Lol! Your post led me to discover that Fear and Loathing in LV was a real guy! I had no idea.

The first time i watched that movie, I kinda enjoyed it but it was a little too out there. Many years later my girlfriend informed me that Johnny Depp played the lead character. I could not believe it. Being a JD fan, I watched it again a couple of times and loved it!

Now that I know that that was a real dude writing about his experiences...i will be watching again!

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH