Bills' 2016 Organized Team Activities - Week 3

I feel like Preston Brown is really regressing in his attitude and demeanor...he just doesn't seem to be able to get over the horrible way in which he was made a scapegoat and castigated by Rex Ryan earlier this spring.

Rex is losing this team.

:lol:

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like Preston Brown is really regressing in his attitude and demeanor...he just doesn't seem to be able to get over the horrible way in which he was made a scapegoat and castigated by Rex Ryan earlier this spring.

Rex is losing this team.

#allout

This quote struck me

— Through injuries and absences, one constant for the Bills through OTA's is Preston Brown and Reggie Ragland at inside linebacker. Ryan beamed when asked about them. "1-2 punch, man," he said. "We're in business right there. ... We're going to be hard to figure out who's who."

Has it been discussed that Brown and Ragland maybe switching Mike/Will responsibilities on different plays. Im not sure how else to take this line.

to what advantage? They are similar players?

Rex is losing this team.

Preston Brown is an example being made of. There is NO way this will work.

Because of Russ Brandon.

Rex is stupid and so is his dumb ideas.Rob might be smarter but still pretty stupid and dumb. They should fire themselves. but they are to dimned.

#allout

#allarounditicanalmostsmellitohthatspoop

Wow, Dareus is evolving into a real pro, right before our eyes.

The opposite of what you fear. Let's hope we give the big bucks to guys who are serious about winning and being pros. Sounds like he's grown up a lot. Most of us do during those years, but the CASH distracts so many pros.