Bills' 2016 Organized Team Activities - Week 3

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rex Ryan fully supportive of Marquise Goodwin Olympic opportunity. @wgrz

@thadbrown7

Rex highly complimentary of Meeks and Duke Williams. "We're deeper at safety now than at corner"

@JonTWCNews

Rex singles out Jonathan Meeks and Duke Williams for their work this off-season. Says they're in before/after coaches. #Bills

@mikerodak

Rex Ryan: "Our media policy isn't something that I'm involved with." He then points to team spokesperson. http://es.pn/1TBz5WK

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan says he didn't have a hand in crafting the #Bills' boffo new media policy.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JaySkurski

Scott Berchtold says the #Bills don't want play by play or statistical information reported from practice.

I really don't mind this at all.

Mostly because of the people doing the reporting. They don't know what they're looking for---the purpose of the play---even if a pass was thrown in double coverage did Roman tell TT to do it anyway?

And then Rodak tweets "another awful pass thrown into Double Coverage---picked off."

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I'll need two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not that I'll need all of that for the reporting trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection (while doing serious reporting), the tendency is to push it as far as you can...

I'm talking more Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72. Write a long exposé on Tyrod Taylor's agent and his tragic addiction to ibogaine. Make the bastards deny it.

@john_wawrow

Stand down people. As explained to media, #Bills restrictions not as strict as they're written. Much leeway there. ...

They simply don't want a play-by-play rundown of a closed practice, and some statistical qualifications. ...

If EJ and Tyrod threw interceptions today -- and they did -- that's fine to note, as I just did.

Various rules against reporting formations and trick plays still apply, and standard among all NFL teams.

@john_wawrow

Stand down people. As explained to media, #Bills restrictions not as strict as they're written. Much leeway there. ...

They simply don't want a play-by-play rundown of a closed practice, and some statistical qualifications. ...

If EJ and Tyrod threw interceptions today -- and they did -- that's fine to note, as I just did.

Various rules against reporting formations and trick plays still apply, and standard among all NFL teams.

Wawrow just doesn't get it - stand down? NEVA! :D:beer:

Edited by Heitz

@TBNSports

@ESPNNFL

The Bills released a stringent media policy Tuesday for OTAs.

@TyDunne

The #Bills said after practice today that all of these changes to the media policy are for OTA's and minicamp and not training camp.

Considering the Bills play against the biggest cheaters in sports twice a year [Patriots], maybe it's to keep their practices confidential against them so they can't gather info on what the Bills are doing. I'm sure the Patriots are still cheating in some form or fashion, but haven't been caught yet. There's no way a modern era team can be so dominating for so long without cheating, especially in the days of free agency. Even other top teams like the Steelers, Ravens and Colts have had seasons where they missed the playoffs or barely made the playoffs, but the Patriots have been in the AFC Championship game almost every year for about ten years. Sound fishy to anyone...

@SalSports

With Shaq/Gilmore/Dareus/KWilliams out today, here was a predominant #Bills defensive lineup:

CjPV1odXEAAQsr9.jpg

@68INCOGNITO

Not sure if I'm supposed to be tweeting this with the new media policy but since we started practice there are cookies in the lunch room.

@TyDunne

Rex's update on Dri Archer: "I haven't talked to him. We're better off talking about Jim Braxton." (A FB who played for the Bills 1971-78)

More Rex on Archer, who #Bills claimed off waivers: "He has chosen, I guess, not to be on this team. I don't know. I haven't talked to him."

@MatthewFairburn

CjPcTBXWsAE-e4D.jpg

@SalSports

Here are my Bills Tuesday OTA notes, including a couple players who stood out and an injury/attendance report: http://www.wgr550.com/Boykin-Blanton-make-impression-Bills-Tuesday-OTA-n/22753850

@68INCOGNITO

Major development at 1 Bills Drive. COOKIES IN THE LUNCHROOM!! 1f61c.png

@StepnerWKBW

If a football falls on the practice field, and the #Bills new media policy is in place, and reporters are around, does it make a sound? Yep.