Bills' 2016 Organized Team Activities - Week 3

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In his defense all of the reporters crushed him yesterday.

It's still going after the low-hanging fruit. Give the guy a break; everybody knows he hasn't panned out as the franchise QB we hoped for...commenting on a few errant throws in OTAs isn't particularly insightful.

It's still going after the low-hanging fruit. Give the guy a break; everybody knows he hasn't panned out as the franchise QB we hoped for...commenting on a few errant throws in OTAs isn't particularly insightful.

It's mean and childish which is a fair amount of posters on the internet and one presidential candidate.

It's their job to report on what is happening at practice not to shelter a guy. Vic, Fairburn, Dunne, Wawrow, and Rodak all commented on it (that I saw). This wasn't some grudge from VC, it was simply saying that the guy was bad. Nothing that happens at OTA's is particularly insightful but we all still read it and want to hear it. If he was bad, he was bad. He is a professional and should be held to the same standards as every other player on the roster.

The good news is that the reports were very positive about TT and the middle of the field yesterday. Perhaps he is making the strides that we are all hoping for!!

26CB, thanks for all the updates!

I think it's cool that I can keep my fingers on the pulse of the Bills even though I'm thousands of miles away.

I'd second this. This is def my go to Bills news source. I don't even bother looking at the articles down the middle of the page, i just look for 26cb updated threads.

Sure it is, first off they are reporting some news. Secondly, it's important to be reminded that our first round selection was a bust.

Sure it is, first off they are reporting some news. Secondly, it's important to be reminded that our first round selection was a bust.

Calling a brief portion of OTA practice news is somewhat inflationary of the concept.

And how many first round qbs end up as adequate backups or worse? Apparently there's no statute of limitations on being "reminded that our first round selection was a bust" for some folks. Let's also be reminded we traded back, got Kiko, which ultimately became McCoy. Or perhaps people should get past it and stop the repetitious whining.

Calling a brief portion of OTA practice news is somewhat inflationary of the concept.

And how many first round qbs end up as adequate backups or worse? Apparently there's no statute of limitations on being "reminded that our first round selection was a bust" for some folks. Let's also be reminded we traded back, got Kiko, which ultimately became McCoy. Or perhaps people should get past it and stop the repetitious whining.

They should stop reporting bad things.

has the media changed the tuning on their typewriters. Seems like postive reviews?

less likely to get the boot with OOO type reporting B-)

Boy oh boy, Vic just can't resist any opportunity to lambaste EJ Manuel. I guess he needs to keep doing it to support his "QB position is worse this year" article from a couple of weeks ago, but seriously, is there anything more lame than going out of one's way to critique the backup QB?

to be fair the other reports did too.

It's mean and childish which is a fair amount of posters on the internet and one presidential candidate.

Hilary

They should stop reporting bad things.

Especially IF TT has a bad day.

It's not whining, it's called reporting.

I think we all know....no need to be reminded daily

When he is still on the football team and he is still looking terrible and practically penciled in as our backup, sure it is.

It's not whining, it's called reporting.

When he is still on the football team and he is still looking terrible and practically penciled in as our backup, sure it is.

Maybe you do...I already know he's not that good and will most likely be released after this season. Don't need a reporter telling me every day.

This is laughable. A backup QB making a few errant throws in a practice in shorts is "news?" And only losers feel compelled to dwell on the past.

Aside from five really terrible minutes of football, EJ did OK in his backup role last season. The Bills as a team played poorly in the 2nd half vs. Cinci, and in reality they should have pulled out the W in London.

Tell me, in how many other markets in which the starting QB is established do you think reporters tweet commentary on how the backup looked in OTA practice? The only one is probably Boston, because they're worried Janeane Garafolo might have to actually play the first four games.