Bills' Rookie Minicamp Starts on Friday

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just fun.

The season can't start any sooner.

I've been following this site for years now and I can't remember the last time a post draft offseason made us all (most?) happy and excited like this one. Even compared to previous RFA signings and the odd draft that brought the usual hype and fanboy feelings, this one feels special somehow.

I don't want to wish away our short Canadian summer too quick, but man I can't wait for the Bills in September!

Cameras add 10, 50 pounds? It's the depth of the players in relation to the photographer? Or, he's just a very, very, large QB.

The answer is both. Cardale is a large, large man. He looks like Culpepper on the field. The picture appears to make him look even bigger though.

Cameras add 10, 50 pounds? It's the depth of the players in relation to the photographer? Or, he's just a very, very, large QB.

he is just kind of enormous. If you saw him in person he looks like a defensive lineman. Edited by YoloinOhio

Was wondering how long it would take for someone to comment on this. :lol:

Someone please point him towards the Bar Bill or even the Big Tree (even a Rookie can find that place!!)...

hahahahaha...took me a minute

I don't get it.

And he looks heavier than Washington

I looked at BB.com's roster, which I assume they updated since their listed weights are different from their Combine weights. CJ is 250# (down 3# from Combine) and Washington is 297# (down 4# from Combine).