Cordy's Glenn extended

Great point.

It just feels like he has been on point with ever decision he has made.

Its almost like the guy can see into the future!

CBF

i will add Searcy too, who got more money than Aaron Williams in Tennessee and wasn't even a full time starter for us. Now it would have been great to have all 3 of those players because they weren't all replaced with the same level of production (which is part of his job too) but the simple fact is you cannot keep everyone in the age of FA. You have to place a value on positions and players. I think he's done a great job at that. Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word is they're looking at him at RT.

Hendy's health not coming around?

I figured Mills would be starting.

Well done Bandit!

And i have to say again, Delighted for Cordy and the deal getting done. :wub: it

Lol. That's classic coming from you. Did the Bills ever make a move that you didn't like?

Sorry if I don't blurt out "sixteen years no playoffs" like I have Tourettes in response to every move the Bills make.

Per Ian Rapoport: #Saints LT Terron Armstead signed a 5-year extension worth $64.5M base, source said. $38M guaranteed for injury, $25M fully guaranteed. Big.

Whaley and the boys did a good job!

What's the signing bonus?

That's the large sum of money given up front to a player that signs a multi-year contract, not included in the yearly salary.

but that's not important right now

Well played, gentlemen. :lol: