2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was pretty solid...

I am not sure the 1st 4 picks will be there at this time when the Bills are on the clock, but who knows...

10: R1P10
S JAMAL ADAMS
LSU
Happened to fall so I pounced...
44: R2P12
QB PATRICK MAHOMES II
TEXAS TECH
Not likely IMO, but if he does fall, I would pounce...
75: R3P11
CB RASUL DOUGLAS
WEST VIRGINIA
My draft crush right now, no brainer in the 3rd.
157: R5P12
WR CHAD HANSEN
CALIFORNIA
Maybe he falls, likely not, but should he I would ______.....
172: R5P27
LB JAYON BROWN
UCLA
Linebacker depth, good in man coverage, rotational coverage backer.
196: R6P11
S JOHNATHAN FORD
AUBURN
Every time I have seen him play, he was around the ball making plays, 6th round: why not?

I am not sure the 1st 4 picks will be there at this time when the Bills are on the clock, but who knows...

S JAMAL ADAMS
LSU
QB PATRICK MAHOMES II
TEXAS TECH
CB RASUL DOUGLAS
WEST VIRGINIA
WR CHAD HANSEN
CALIFORNIA
LB JAYON BROWN
UCLA
S JOHNATHAN FORD
AUBURN
Every time I have seen him play, he was around the ball making plays, 6th round: why not?

This makes me happy in all the right spots.

S JAMAL ADAMS

LSU

QB PATRICK MAHOMES II

TEXAS TECH

CB RASUL DOUGLAS

WEST VIRGINIA

WR CHAD HANSEN

CALIFORNIA

LB JAYON BROWN

UCLA

S JOHNATHAN FORD

AUBURN

3 of my draft crushes on here - Adams, Mahomes, and Hansen. I especially think they fit the systems being implemented on both sides in addition to being talented and productive college players with NFL traits. Edited by YoloinOhio

This makes me happy in all the right spots.

:beer: I know what you like ;)

3 of my draft crushes on here - Adams, Mahomes, and Hansen. I especially think they fit the systems being implemented on both sides in addition to being talented and productive college players with NFL traits.

I hear you, Ive got a crush on Douglas, love Adams, Mahomes is my #1 QB and Hansen I just started looking at because of D. Jeremiah... I thought the fits were right as well, Douglas has some Sherman/Norman like qualities in zone IMO, so I think he would fit as well.

:beer: I know what you like ;)

I hear you, Ive got a crush on Douglas, love Adams, Mahomes is my #1 QB and Hansen I just started looking at because of D. Jeremiah... I thought the fits were right as well, Douglas has some Sherman/Norman like qualities in zone IMO, so I think he would fit as well.

i did my first mock last night and took Adams at 10, and then mahomes went at 26 so I quit. Gonna be a long draft season for me! :lol:

I used to post in this site, but havent in a while. Posted my 2 round NFL mock there just so it didnt take up a lot of space here and to see if the site is picking up again at all. Check it out if your interested and let me know what you think :D

My 2 round mock:

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forum/draft-countdown-forums/mock-drafts/3116065-mock-mock-mock-back-in-the-saddle-again-2-round-w-thoughts

Edited by P51

I used to post in this site, but havent in a while. Posted my 2 round NFL mock there just so it didnt take up a lot of space here and to see if the site is picking up again at all. Check it out if your interested and let me know what you think :D

My 2 round mock:

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forum/draft-countdown-forums/mock-drafts/3116065-mock-mock-mock-back-in-the-saddle-again-2-round-w-thoughts

I think that as far as the Bills are concerned, that mock draft is the absolute worst thing that could possibly happen to the team.

Jeremiah mock draft 2.0: Bills, Giants pick QBs
Are the Bills and Giants in a QB state of mind? In his second mock draft, Daniel Jeremiah has both New York teams addressing their futures at the most important position on the field.

BUF.png

BILLS

Deshaun Watson - QB, Clemson: I feel confident the Bills will add a quarterback early in the draft, but I don’t have a great feel yet for which player they prefer at the position.

I think that as far as the Bills are concerned, that mock draft is the absolute worst thing that could possibly happen to the team.

Yowzers, why is that? Do you not like the players or positions? Who would you take at 10 and 44 in place of Adams and Douglas?

I appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to look!!!

Edited by P51

Yowzers, why is that? Do you not like the players or positions? Who would you take at 10 and 44 in place of Adams and Douglas?

Personally, I don't like Douglas. I'm also not a huge fan of CB in the draft yet for us (despite the classes strength), but that depends heavily on what happens with Gilmore.

Personally, I don't like Douglas. I'm also not a huge fan of CB in the draft yet for us (despite the classes strength), but that depends heavily on what happens with Gilmore.

i read somewhere (might have been here) that this draft has a lot of CB value and that they will get pushed down, could get a good one I n the mid rounds. With that in mind I'm ok with drafting one. With Rex gone I don't see us taking one too early but I'm also thinking if they don't sign or tag Gilmore they will sign one in FA who is a good fit for McD but not premium top 5 Gilmore money.

I also think Seymour might work out ok.

Edited by YoloinOhio

i read somewhere (might have been here) that this draft has a lot of CB value and that they will get pushed down, could get a good one I n the mid rounds. With that in mind I'm ok with drafting one. With Rex gone I don't see us taking one too early but I'm also thinking if they don't sign or tag Gilmore they will sign one in FA who is a good fit for McD but not premium top 5 Gilmore money.

I also think Seymour might work out ok.

Yes, it obviously all depends on who falls where, but right now based on my board I'm thinking 3rd round for a sliding CB if at all. We only have 6 picks to fill quite a few spots.

Our Bills historically waste our top draft picks on defensive backs and running backs. Oh, and we lose football games. Your mock brings back ugly memories of 2006, the year in which Levy and Jauron, two men who nobody else wanted, ruined our football team for many years to come.

Even if the players you list are "good," the Bills would continue to lose. IMO of course, it really is that simple. The Bills need to invest in quarterbacks, pass rushers, and men who can block other humans.

Edited by Bill from NYC

The definitive TSW Mock Draft has been completed.

QB DESHAUN WATSON
CLEMSON

QB PATRICK MAHOMES II
TEXAS TECH

QB DAVIS WEBB
CALIFORNIA

QB JEROD EVANS
VIRGINIA TECH

QB CHAD KELLY
OLE MISS

QB C.J. BEATHARD
IOWA

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

The definitive TSW Mock Draft has been completed.

QB DESHAUN WATSON

CLEMSON

QB PATRICK MAHOMES II

TEXAS TECH

QB DAVIS WEBB

CALIFORNIA

QB JEROD EVANS

VIRGINIA TECH

QB CHAD KELLY

OLE MISS

QB C.J. BEATHARD

IOWA

Evans and Mahomes can play special teams until their number is called.

Don't worry about that guy, he hates on picking DBs even though it's a perfectly normal thing that tons of teams prioritize. In a vacuum, I would prefer to draft linemen over perimeter players as well, but there's no denying the abysmal state of our DBs and WRs atm.

Jamal Adams in the first round is a perfect match of need and talent. CB in the 2nd round could make sense depending on what we do with Gilmore. Still, I might favor a more balanced approach. Smith-Schuster or one of the DEs look like good options.

Our Bills historically waste our top draft picks on defensive backs and running backs. Oh, and we lose football games. Your mock brings back ugly memories of 2006, the year in which Levy and Jauron, two men who nobody else wanted, ruined our football team for many years to come.

Even if the players you list are "good," the Bills would continue to lose. IMO of course, it really is that simple. The Bills need to invest in quarterbacks, pass rushers, and men who can block other humans.

Bill, I have come around to your line of thinking. I blame you for making me into a zealot! It seems that every year the cycle of blandness repeats itself. Resorting to such a restrictive approach to roster building while remaining stuck in the muck of mediocrity becomes less tolerable to take as the years go by. How does an organization go through 20 years of not having a legitimate franchise qb and continue to be so passive in addressing the most important factor that determines success and failure? :cry:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.